It’s like Ebay for the alarm industry!! Alarm tech s and Alarm companies register now!

Alarmtechnetwork.com connects alarm companies with alarm techs all over the US. Alarm companies post specific jobs to be done and alarm techs/ contractors bid for the ones in their area! Alarm companies get to expand to different locations and techs gain exposure to more work!

Reply to
ryan
Loading thread data ...

Why not just post the real URL?

formatting link
What are the net terms for payment after completion of work?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Thanks. BTW - snipped-for-privacy@AlarmTechNetwork.com is broken. I got a bounce, that's how I knew Dan was involved.

Thanks. Do you guarantee payment if the alarm company does not pay you?

Reply to
G. Morgan

B. ATN's Status. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to create a general contractor/subcontractor relationship between ATN and any Contractor or to make ATN a collection agent for any Contractor. ATN will have no obligation to pursue remedies for an Alarm Company's failure to pay an invoice. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to make ATN a warrantor or guarantor of a Contractor's work. Alarm Company agrees that its sole remedy and recourse for any work performed by a Contractor will be against the Contractor and the sums paid to the Contractor and that ATN will not be liable to Alarm Company for the portion of the invoice retained by ATN. Contractor agrees that its sole remedy and recourse for any failure to pay amounts due by an Alarm Company will be against the Alarm Company and that ATN will not be liable to Contractor for the failure of an Alarm Company to make any payment that becomes due.

Sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I heard you were dead? :-)

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.