Is swann security good enough

Need to buy stock in whatever companies manufacture Lithium and Prozac

| > So you think undercover agents have listed phone numbers? | >

| >

| >

| > | > Lets see if you have the guts to call this person lbuimffo ubzmps at | > | > 137-245-0835 who happens to be an undercover ef-be-i agent. | > | >

| > | > To get the correct name of this azent, replace each alphabet in the | > name | > | > above with the preceding alphabet and replace each digit above with | > the | > | > succeeding digit to get the correct phone number. | > | >

| > | > Or if you have the guts you can email to another undacovar azent email | > id: | > | > tgsbol9 at aol.com and ask him if he is an undacova azent. | > | >

| > | > Replace the email id alphabets with the preceding alphabet of each | > without | > | > changing the number 9 in the email id. | > | >

| > | > Are you man enough to do this if you think i am paranod or will you | > ran | > | > away like a typical pussy. | > | >

| > | > If you decode and post the correct name and phone number on this | > forum, | > | > your post will be caught by echelon and carnivore. I dont care since I | > | > have nothing to lose. | > | >

| > | >

| > | > If tin foil doesnt stop the technology, why did you advice me to cover | > | > with tin foil. You again proved you are a confused idiot. | > | >

| > | | > | | > | FR-ROFLMAO | > | | > | | > | | > | | > | -- | > | Bob La Londe | > | Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River | > | Fishing Forums & Contests | > |

formatting link
| > | | > | | > | | > | -- | > | Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
| > | | >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Everywhere Man

I am sure you are rolling over in your own shit and laughing your ass off like a typical american govmt programmed moron.

Reply to
McGinn

Fucking Crash Gordon pussy,

Why dont you stop talking shit and call the numbers or email them like I asked you to do if you have guts.

Reply to
McGinn

You must be another american govmt programmed slave that s**ts in its pants when they hear the word big brotha.

Our founding fathers must be turning in their graves watching all these american govmt programmed slave dickheads.

Reply to
McGinn

Fucking crash gordon pussy,

Are you a man enough to call that number and email them or just good enough to talk and talk and talk and talk like a f****ng infantile pussy.

You should first consult a urologist and find out if you are a male or female.

Reply to
McGinn

Fucking s*****ad,

Why dont you f****ng answer my how to security question if you are a security expert instead of wasting bandwidth with your moronic useless crap and wasting my time.

And you go f*ck your pet dogs, cats, horses and pigs like many american govmt programmed slaves do in their homes.

formatting link

If you arent a transvestite you wouldnt be posting this shit and wasting my time.

Fucking low iq moron,

One can have a high IQ and not know about security of homes. But then your low iq brain wont know such simple things.

Reply to
McGinn

Wow! I do believe his keyboard flex has improved slightly.

849 S Ave C Yuma, Az 85364
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Wow! you know about keyboards.

Reply to
McGinn

That's it? That's all you got? Oh, well. I was hoping you might come up with some truly unique vitriol.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

The funny part is big brotha psychos who are reading this forum are laughing their asses off reading comments from the programmed slave dickheads like you because you low iq retarded clowns and slaves are behaving exactly they programmed you to do.

Go change your pants, you are stinking up usenet.

Reply to
McGinn

Aw now, Michael...that really is uncalled for. Why would I call a stranger and hassle them, when my time is better spent watching you.

| >

| >

| > | > So you think undercover agents have listed phone numbers? | > | >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | > | > Lets see if you have the guts to call this person lbuimffo ubzmps | > at | > | > | > 137-245-0835 who happens to be an undercover ef-be-i agent. | > | > | >

| > | > | > To get the correct name of this azent, replace each alphabet in | > the | > | > name | > | > | > above with the preceding alphabet and replace each digit above | > with | > | > the | > | > | > succeeding digit to get the correct phone number. | > | > | >

| > | > | > Or if you have the guts you can email to another undacovar azent | > email | > | > id: | > | > | > tgsbol9 at aol.com and ask him if he is an undacova azent. | > | > | >

| > | > | > Replace the email id alphabets with the preceding alphabet of each | > | > without | > | > | > changing the number 9 in the email id. | > | > | >

| > | > | > Are you man enough to do this if you think i am paranod or will | > you | > | > ran | > | > | > away like a typical pussy. | > | > | >

| > | > | > If you decode and post the correct name and phone number on this | > | > forum, | > | > | > your post will be caught by echelon and carnivore. I dont care | > since | > I | > | > | > have nothing to lose. | > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | > If tin foil doesnt stop the technology, why did you advice me to | > cover | > | > | > with tin foil. You again proved you are a confused idiot. | > | > | >

| > | > | | > | > | | > | > | FR-ROFLMAO | > | > | | > | > | | > | > | | > | > | | > | > | -- | > | > | Bob La Londe | > | > | Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River | > | > | Fishing Forums & Contests | > | > |

formatting link
| > | > | | > | > | | > | > | | > | > | -- | > | > | Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
| > | > | | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | > | | >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You are not smart enough to be able to watch me. I told you big brotha psychos laugh at you clowns when they read your infantile dumb comments.

Making one phone call and asking them if they are big brotha agents doesnt hassle them. I am giving you another opportunity to just call that number and hang up without even talking to them Do you think you are man enough to do it. But I have to tell ya, that num is being watched for incoming calls by big brotha azents.

Since you said I should wear tin foil hat, you shouldnt be afraid to call them and hang up. If you are afraid to call them, then you should believe what I said about whats happening to me. You cannot have it both ways where you call me paranoid and then be afraid of calling them.

You deserve to be severely abused for your ignorance, arrogance and attitude problem.

Reply to
McGinn

Didnt want to waste too much time making you look like a clown than you already are.

Reply to
McGinn

Grammar is not the old lady that birthed your momma.

I believe we have a shoe in for this year's tin foil lined helmet award.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
alarman

I'll come visit you, Bob. Kinda need a road trip. Doug made me work on the last one. :-( js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.