Is swann security good enough

Not recommended at all...systems good for very small applications..

check out this website for other good systems, good prices

formatting link
alarman wrote:

Reply to
mouath
Loading thread data ...

But you said one of your buddies in an unnamed agency said they have devices to read brain waves and images.

You are one confused idiot and dont know what you are talking about.

Is america your dads property.

You want me to leave america like a loser like you who runs away instead of fighting injustice and for constitutional rights and freedom.

You are pathetic.

Reply to
McGinn

Another programmed slave of american government who doesnt know how to advice about security to another american like me to protect my freedom, privacy and my constitutional rights.

Jesus christ.

Reply to
McGinn

You've got nothing to worry about

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

You think I am paranoid.

Lets see if you have the guts to call this person lbuimffo ubzmps at

137-245-0835 who happens to be an undercover ef-be-i agent.

To get the correct name of this azent, replace each alphabet in the name above with the preceding alphabet and replace each digit above with the succeeding digit to get the correct phone number.

Or if you have the guts you can email to another undacovar azent email id: tgsbol9 at aol.com and ask him if he is an undacova azent.

Replace the email id alphabets with the preceding alphabet of each without changing the number 9 in the email id.

Are you man enough to do this if you think i am paranod or will you ran away like a typical pussy.

If you decode and post the correct name and phone number on this forum, your post will be caught by echelon and carnivore. I dont care since I have nothing to lose.

If tin foil doesnt stop the technology, why did you advice me to cover with tin foil. You again proved you are a confused idiot.

Reply to
McGinn

He is?? js

Reply to
alarman

js

ker-snip

Reply to
alarman

You dont know anything about me.

Reply to
McGinn

Your god.

Reply to
McGinn

Why did you snip all my comments.

Sounds like you shit in your pants.

Reply to
McGinn

I didnt ask you about what big brotha is doing.

I dont click on every link posted by every tom, dick and harry on internet.

Reply to
McGinn

Confused idiot,

I asked a security how to question. If you know it, answer it.

If you dont, f*ck off and insert you head in another moron's ass like yours.

Geddit.

Reply to
McGinn

Is it a crime to try to catch them in the act ?

I will worry about it when I get to it. Why dont you answer my how to question if you are a security expert.

Another typical low iq moron. Do you know the difference between police and nsa who are doing illegal surveillance on american citizens who are not muslims.

You are another typical american low iq moron who is programmed by the american goverment to run away like a f****ng pussy when they hear the words big brotha.

Reply to
McGinn

Big brotha azents roll over on their tables and laugh their asses off when they read comments posted by programmed american slaves like you because you prove they succeeded in programming and turning you into slaves who shit in their pants when they hear the word big brotha.

Reply to
McGinn

Yah...Big Brotha is actually his oversized black male nurse. From the content of this thread, McGinn needs to be watched to protect him from himself. So sad.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

But not yours?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Nice keyboard flex there pal. Well not really. I've had guys actually threatned to come visit me...

849 S Ave C Yuma, Az 85364
Reply to
Bob La Londe

FR-ROFLMAO

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Responding th McGinn not you Bob.

So you think undercover agents have listed phone numbers?

| > Lets see if you have the guts to call this person lbuimffo ubzmps at | > 137-245-0835 who happens to be an undercover ef-be-i agent. | >

| > To get the correct name of this azent, replace each alphabet in the name | > above with the preceding alphabet and replace each digit above with the | > succeeding digit to get the correct phone number. | >

| > Or if you have the guts you can email to another undacovar azent email id: | > tgsbol9 at aol.com and ask him if he is an undacova azent. | >

| > Replace the email id alphabets with the preceding alphabet of each without | > changing the number 9 in the email id. | >

| > Are you man enough to do this if you think i am paranod or will you ran | > away like a typical pussy. | >

| > If you decode and post the correct name and phone number on this forum, | > your post will be caught by echelon and carnivore. I dont care since I | > have nothing to lose. | >

| >

| > If tin foil doesnt stop the technology, why did you advice me to cover | > with tin foil. You again proved you are a confused idiot. | >

| | | FR-ROFLMAO | | | | | -- | Bob La Londe | Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River | Fishing Forums & Contests |

formatting link
| | | | -- | Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
|

Reply to
Crash Gordon

To ALL,

This thread is on the verge of illegal. It must be against the law (somewhere) to get so much entertainment and not pay for it.

Reply to
ABLE_1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.