Interesting court case in pa.

formatting link
This is one of the few times I can ever recall a tradesman being held criminally responsible instead of civilly. Other than an electrician who caused a fire death. Should be a wake up call to those who do fire system inspections and sign off on reports etc. when they know there's major problems.

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

Agreed. Mistakes are one thing - lying about work done or (in the case of fire inspections) the conditions of the system are another.

When I did fire inspections I noted EVERYTHING that was the least bit questionable (along with recommended fix(es)) even if it did not mean the system would fail - just in case something stemming from it caused bigger problems a few months down the line...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

I do the same thing Joe the local FM up street from me takes extremely good notes as well if its a take over or if an alternate method needed to be used and what thinking was at time so down the road if there is ever a question it will be known why it was done that way.

Reply to
Nicholas Markowicz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.