Interesting...

Click on many links in the left hand column at bassburglaralarms and you get the "Website Refresh" message...

Under "Contact Us" there's a huge message in bright red that states "We will be on vacation in Brazil Feb. 17 through Feb 26" with "normal service" resuming on Feb 28th.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Interesting?, its right up there with watching paint dry.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Olson has been studying my site for years. He apparently spends more time searching it than anything else (well, except making up stupid stories about flying 737 airliners upside down).

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

Uh-huh... I use it to show my installers how *not* to wire an alarm... It's quite obvious to most of us you couldn't install a toilet paper roll without some written instructions.

Not really... I really like watching the paint dry in my new office...

Only "stupid" in your opinion... You have yet to post one shred of proof that it couldn't happen (relating comments from ficticious engineers and pilots don't count)... You also have yet to tell us where it is I work and prove I don't install/service alarm systems. I'm sure you'll continue to make "vague references" to my working at "a small distributor in Vancouver" though. After all that *is* your standard form of attack, isn't it??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Subject: Re: Interesting... Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms => Frank Olson I'm sure you'll continue to

There was nothing "vague" about his verbal diarrhea. He blatantly lied with conjecture and out right lies.

Reply to
G. Morgan

And I'm still waiting on him to show evidence you 'stole' FAQ's from him.

I'll also eagerly await the explanation of how his negligible participation in help file development produced for Edwards, resulted in a UL listing (for a text file).

Reply to
G. Morgan

I think we'll be waiting a long time for that one... I'd much rather watch paint dry.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank at least has the brains NOT to tell anyone where he works for obvious reasons eh G?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.