Insurance question for small business owners

We have a couple of tests here in Texas too. Can you get the door open by youself or do you need help and Do you have $400. and will you hand it over.

Reply to
<thesatguy1
Loading thread data ...

Try Scottsdale.

Reply to
no wires showing

My insurance company that supplies general liability is stopping that coverage. It took me years just to find them.

Could you all name some companies who provide cheap liability ins for small business? I have found absolutely nothing so far.

And yes, it is required by law here, otherwise i would drop it like a bad bean-pie.

Reply to
Croco Stimpy

Very reliable and specialize in the Security Industry: El Dorado Insurance Agency

800-221-3386
formatting link
Ask for Peggy or Tina. If they can't help you they will direct you to the right person. Regards, Allan Waghalter

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Most any insurance agent can write contractor general liability policies so be careful because those policies are NOT for alarm companies.

Reply to
<thesatguy1

I've used them on/off for years...with them now. Every now and then it pays to shop around too.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I stick with the devil you know theory when it comes to insurance.

Reply to
no wires showing

me too, but for a while Scottsdale couldn't touch what I was getting from an outfit in CA...can't remember who it was but it was started by ex-alarm guy and his son...then they disappeared I guess...then I was with Hartford..then they got too expensive and now back to Scottsdale. There aren't many out there.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Thanks everyone.

Reply to
Croco Stimpy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.