Inovonics Guardian Question

We bought out a small alarm company a couple years ago. The owner died. WE did get all of his alarm files with the purchase. For most of the alarm panels we have had no problem with the dealer code as it was documented in the file for the account.

However, we recently ran across an Inovonics Guardian that appears to have a different dealer code. One of his standard codes is documented in the file, but it does not seem to work.

It would not be a major issue as the account reports to our CS just fine (same CS as the deceased dealer was using) However they have managed to damage a transmitter. We need to replace it, but in order to delete the old transmitter and add the new transmitter we need to get into dealer program mode. I really don't want to pull the board and send it to Inovonics leaving the customer unprotected. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

If you prefer to e-mail: alarm_wizard(at)homail(dot)com

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Lets try that again: alarm_wizard(at)hotmail(dot)com

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob Have you called Inovonics tech support? They were very helpful when I took over one of their panels about 10 years ago. js

Reply to
alarman

didn't bounce back... let me know if you didn't get something from me at your hotmail account -mikey oh, you'll need a little black jumper cable to program the new tx, plugs in to keypad

Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.