Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

I just checked because I only use this email address for this forum. Since 2006 (the oldest history I have in that account) I've sent 113 messages as replies to forum posts. Only seven bounced back as invalid addresses. Most people who are asking legitimate questions seem to have legitimate email addresses as well from my stats....

Reply to
SRyckman
Loading thread data ...

"Frank Kurz" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

5c2dnWhLB5LHXCzQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's two strikes against you, Pete. You're in the union and you're from Quebec! :-)

Reply to
Petem

ooooooWWWWW! a whole 113 in five years? Well THAT sure puts you in the lowest bracket of participants.

That's simply AMAZING!

But I guess you'd consider that as being a regular in ASA, according to your "standards"

And ...... you only use this address for this group (?) Hmmmmm I wonder why?

I would imagine that you probably caught poision ivy a few times after all those years of hiding in the bushes. But, I guess you found that a lot easier to tolerate than Robert Bass ........ huh? On the other hand, I guess it's understandable that some people would run away and hide for 5 years. That's better than some of the others .... who just simply ran away ...... because you lost control didn't have the foresight to set it up so you could keep control and couldn't pull it back together again then decided to give up.

I'm awed at the fact that you are so staunch and rightious in your present personna but couldn't muster up the courage to stand up to him in ASA. But ..... I guess you WERE AFRAID that he might have found some way TO INVADE YOUR PRIVACY OR IN SOME WAY GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR PERSONAL LIFE ..... RIGHT?

B E C A U S E Y O U D I D N T H A V E T H E F O R E S I G H T T O H I D E Y O U R I D E N T I T Y.

Heh heh heh ...... that's really funny.

Reply to
Jim

AND ..... come to think of it ....... ironic.

Reply to
Jim

You guys have me rolling on the floor.... Remember Rodney from a few years back...the join my "official" group? I don't think there's any moving anywhere without some respect for others. Regardless of official "arm bands" on the sleeves; personal information in such an "open" forum causes problems. That's mainly because a few, view some as competitors; rather than colleagues. I think we've all been there...

Reply to
jackcsg

=A0F O R E S I G

That we have ............ haven't we.... and ....there's not much to think about.

And that's my point. It doesn't make any difference who you trust today ..... including the "moderator" .... who could very well become your enemy tomorrow. And without the avantage of direct contact ... or should I say ...with the immunity of geographical distance, there's little chance of meaningful denial of false testimony against you for any real or immagined wrong doing and no means of reprisal..

And everyone who has been a participant in ASA is quite aware of that.

Oh ......Wait a minute ....Excuuuuuuuse me. I forgot. There's recently been proclaimed a new definition of the meaning of the term ....... "participant in ASA". Apparently there's ONE "participating" "regular" "lurker" who obviously ISN"T aware of that. Perhaps he wasn't "regularly lurking" ... enough to grasp what was going on here for over 10 years.

(New subject) Hey Jack! Where you been? Seems like I haven't seen you post for awhile.

Reply to
Jim

=A0F O R E S I G

I have been traveling my arse off. Sorry I didn't get back to you a few months ago... It's been hectic. Spent all of February working on a job in Sarasota; that's when I emailed you. Keep the faith...I'm still around. I'll try to be more "regular", so I don't get any flack.

Reply to
jackcsg

=A0 =A0F O R E S I G

Oh the humanity!!!!!

Sarasota .... in the winter. How TERRIBLE it must have been for you.

Reply to
Jim

In another world that person would be called a "stalker"

Reply to
mleuck

I can never be part of a forum where I can't insult or be insulted by another member of said forum

It just wouldn't be right

Reply to
mleuck

I think Gladys nixed that forum (long-time readers here will get that reference)

Reply to
mleuck

I hear ya.

"I wouldn't belong to a club who'd have me as a member."

Reply to
G. Morgan

Yup!

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.