Index Out of Range Ademco Passpoint

Does Ademco still run an after-hours support number for the Passpoint software? The one I have from three years ago no longer works.

I have a three year old Ademco Passpoint implementation that today started getting an error when you open the Event Browser. The error is:

Index out of date Table: c:\\ademco\\Passpoint Express/Data/ACSEVENT.DB

The above is strange for a few reasons, such as the changing of the backslash (\\) to a forward slash (/) in the middle of the path to the database file.

I don't find any kind of database repair tools in the Ademco install directory, so I have no idea what to do with this one.

Reply to
Will
Loading thread data ...

I think Admeco Gold is still open... I'll have to get the number.

Reply to
G. Morgan

You have to call the Honeywell Tech support #888-832-8326 As far as index out of date, is it also giving the error message "Cannot perform operation on a closed data set" when you try to open a panel? That usually happens when the program has an abnormal termination, and that involves replacing 11 files (all the acsevents.* files) with the originals (I have them for PP plus, don't know if that'll help). Otherwise, call that number, they ought to be able to help ya better.

Reply to
Michael

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.