i need to change my pass code on the Gemini rp1cae2

Does anyone know the correct way to do this i think someone got my pass code and is stealing from me. I do not have the instructions for it. I know my code i use now but do not know the correct function keys to change my code.

Reply to
Bigdoodge
Loading thread data ...

ode and is stealing from me. I do not have the instructions for it. I know my code i use now but do not know the correct function keys to change my co de. -- posted via

formatting link
using Cabling-Desi gn's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to alt.security.alarms and other t elecom groups

I'd suggest that you download a copy of the users manual. The instructions would take too long to type out here.

Reply to
Jim

Find a link for me, download it, and then copy the instruction to this group for me. Then explain each instruction step by step.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

On Friday, August 16, 2013 10:03:55 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote: Find a link for me, download it, and then copy the instruction to this group for me. Then explain each instruction step by step.

I'm sorry but I've run out of toilet paper.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.