Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
August 15, 2013, 7:11 pm
rate this thread
Re: i need to change my pass code on the Gemini rp1cae2
ode and is stealing from me. I do not have the instructions for it. I know
my code i use now but do not know the correct function keys to change my co
de. -- posted via http://forums.cabling-design.com/security-physical/i-need
-to-change-my-pass-code-on-the-gemini-rp1cae2-62831-.htm using Cabling-Desi
gn's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to alt.security.alarms and other t
I'd suggest that you download a copy of the users manual. The instructions
would take too long to type out here.
- » running as local system ADT Focus 200
- — Previous thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Vista 20P 5800 series wireless InSaNiTy!
- — Last Updated thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Long time no see.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » OH: Verizon Wireless customers can now resume calling Crawford County 911 [telecom...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum