I'm back!! just top say hello!

Did not took the time to read much on the group.

But I wanted to pass by and say a BIG Hello!

I started thinking of you when I got the job to deign our new security system for our new building (at the union job if you remember well).

So does some old folks are still lurking around?

The group looks pretty calm with out RLB back ground ;-)

Pierre

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

and say a BIG Hello! I started thinking of you when I got the job to deign = our new security system for our new building (at the union job if you remem= ber well). So does some old folks are still lurking around? The group looks= pretty calm with out RLB back ground ;-) Pierre

Hello Petem,

Just a few people left. Most everyone just checks in every few days or week= ly....anymore. Occasionally someone new pops up with a question that brings= responses from a few for a few days.=20

It's too bad ASA had to go through what it did. Back then there were a lot = of participants that could have been the basis for a good group if all the = energy had not been consumed in all the BS. On the other hand, I think back= then .... what attracted people to ASA is when they checked the group stat= istics and saw the quantity of posts, it looked like an active group. Once = they got involved and saw that it was primarily due to RLB's vidictiveness = and antagonistic actions, they utimately left. And probably rightly so, sin= ce now we see that there is not that much interest in a group like this. Or= .... maybe the reputation from back then is still keeping people away.=20

Whatever

Reply to
Jim

for our new building (at the union job if you remember well).

Hi Pete, Hope all is well!

Reply to
G. Morgan

participants that could have been the basis for a good group if all the energy had not been consumed in all the BS. On the other hand, I think back then .... what attracted people to ASA is when they checked the group statistics and saw the quantity of posts,

I'm not seeing a lot of tech 2 tech questions anymore. That was the lifeblood of the group (besides the RLB shit).

Reply to
G. Morgan

re were a lot of participants that could have been the basis for a good gro= up if all the energy had not been consumed in all the BS. On the other hand= , I think back then .... what attracted people to ASA is when they checked = the group statistics and saw the quantity of posts, I'm not seeing a lot of= tech 2 tech questions anymore. That was the lifeblood of the group (beside= s the RLB shit).

That's because I already know all the answers.

At this point I teach people everything they know but.... not everything "I= " know.

Reply to
Jim

for our new building (at the union job if you remember well).

Good to see you again, Pete!

Reply to
Frank Kurz

on the group. > > But I wanted to pass by and say a BIG Hello! > > I starte= d thinking of you when I got the job to deign our new security system for o= ur new building (at the union job if you remember well). > > So does some o= ld folks are still lurking around? > > The group looks pretty calm with out= RLB back ground ;-) > > Pierre > Good to see you again, Pete! -- Fire Prot= ection Technicians Network

formatting link

Boy .... you've got a much better newgroup reader than I do.

Reply to
Jim

the group. > > But I wanted to pass by and say a BIG Hello! > > I started thinking of you when I got the job to deign our new security system for our new building (at the union job if you remember well). > > So does some old folks are still lurking around? > > The group looks pretty calm with out RLB back ground ;-) > > Pierre > Good to see you again, Pete! -- Fire Protection Technicians Network

formatting link

Any reader that doesn't use either smoke or semaphore is better than your present one, Jim!

Reply to
Frank Kurz

On Monday, January 21, 2013 9:57:58 AM UTC-5, Frank Kurz wrote: Any reader that doesn't use either smoke or semaphore is better than your present one, Jim! -- Fire Protection Technicians

Eh? Whatcha sey ?? Could ya please type louder?

Reply to
Jim

Howdy, Howdy!

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.