How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month

Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

Threaded View
Hi,

This crazy viral software gets you up to $11,000
AND thousands of hot leads per month.

And it's PROVEN to do so - even at the challenge
of hardcore skeptics.

Do you have one minute? Because that is literally
all it takes to set it up and start seeing results
TODAY. Yes, today.

Click HERE to get started: http://bit.ly/5figday2

Regards,
Phil

Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month
On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 8:26:28 AM UTC-5, Phillip Allen wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

OH MY GOD!!!
I'm getting SOOOOOOO tempted to click on that link.

Someone P L E A S E ! stop me.

$11,000.00 R E A L L Y ? ? ?

OH LAWDY! Ma hand's a shaken. Ma knees a trebling.  

Well ?? Nah    I think I changed my mind.  

I just got an email from another group and

I think I'll take a chance on the lottery instead.

I'm gonna win much more money over there.

Yesiree !!

Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month

Quoted text here. Click to load it


I tried clicking it, but it said the link had expired, apparently Bob La  
Londe beat me to it.

Doug  



Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month
On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 3:28:40 PM UTC-5, doug wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Maybe Phil made so much money he shut down the site and retired to Siri Lanka

OR ------ maybe the authorities caught up with him and THEY retired him

Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month

On 12/20/2019 1:28 PM, doug wrote:
 >> On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 8:26:28 AM UTC-5, Phillip Allen wrote:
 >> Hi,
 >>
 >> This crazy viral software gets you up to $11,000
 >> AND thousands of hot leads per month.
 >>
 >> And it's PROVEN to do so - even at the challenge
 >> of hardcore skeptics.
 >>
 >> Do you have one minute? Because that is literally
 >> all it takes to set it up and start seeing results
 >> TODAY. Yes, today.
 >>
 >> Click HERE to get started: http://bit.ly/5figday2
 >>
 >> Regards,
 >> Phil
 >
 >> OH MY GOD!!!
 >> I'm getting SOOOOOOO tempted to click on that link.
 >>
 >> Someone P L E A S E ! stop me.
 >>
 >> $11,000.00 R E A L L Y ? ? ?
 >>
 >> OH LAWDY! Ma hand's a shaken. Ma knees a trebling.
 >>
 >> Well .. Nah    I think I changed my mind.
 >>
 >> I just got an email from another group and
 >>
 >> I think I'll take a chance on the lottery instead.
 >>
 >> I'm gonna win much more money over there.
 >>
 >> Yesiree !!
 >
 > I tried clicking it, but it said the link had expired, apparently Bob La
 > Londe beat me to it.
 >
 > Doug
 >
 >

You losers.  I'm gonna be rich.  Rich I say!  RICH!

Merry Christmas to you too.

Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month
JIM!!!

STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!
   STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!
        STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  
            STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  STOP!!!  
STOP!!!  STOP!!!

ROFLOL

Can you imagine the ugly possibilities vs making $11,000/Month
And IF the thing is legit and an individual really did make maybe
50% or $5,500/Month, how much is Phil making on the deal??
What his hope is that for all those that read maybe just one(1) sucker
would actually click on the link.
BTW as for this Newsgroup the numbers are very small.

BTW There are no suckers here Phil!!
Please crawl back under your rock!!
Thanks and have a nice day.

Les







Quoted text here. Click to load it


Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month
On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 3:35:09 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
Quoted text here. Click to load it

Merry Christmas Les


Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month
On 12/20/2019 11:40 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

And to you and all the others that still lurk here as well!!

And a Happy New Year!!

Ahhh, all except this Phil Allen guy that is......... ;-)
He lives on a whole different planet that excludes the good stuff.

Les





Quoted text here. Click to load it


Site Timeline