How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month

Hi,

This crazy viral software gets you up to $11,000 AND thousands of hot leads per month.

And it's PROVEN to do so - even at the challenge of hardcore skeptics.

Do you have one minute? Because that is literally all it takes to set it up and start seeing results TODAY. Yes, today.

Click HERE to get started:

formatting link

Regards, Phil

Reply to
Phillip Allen
Loading thread data ...

OH MY GOD!!! I'm getting SOOOOOOO tempted to click on that link.

Someone P L E A S E ! stop me.

$11,000.00 R E A L L Y ? ? ?

OH LAWDY! Ma hand's a shaken. Ma knees a trebling.

Well ?? Nah I think I changed my mind.

I just got an email from another group and

I think I'll take a chance on the lottery instead.

I'm gonna win much more money over there.

Yesiree !!

Reply to
Jim Davis

I tried clicking it, but it said the link had expired, apparently Bob La Londe beat me to it.

Doug

Reply to
doug

JIM!!!

STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!

ROFLOL

Can you imagine the ugly possibilities vs making $11,000/Month And IF the thing is legit and an individual really did make maybe

50% or $5,500/Month, how much is Phil making on the deal?? What his hope is that for all those that read maybe just one(1) sucker would actually click on the link. BTW as for this Newsgroup the numbers are very small.

BTW There are no suckers here Phil!! Please crawl back under your rock!! Thanks and have a nice day.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Maybe Phil made so much money he shut down the site and retired to Siri Lanka

OR ------ maybe the authorities caught up with him and THEY retired him

Reply to
Jim Davis

Merry Christmas Les

Reply to
Jim Davis

And to you and all the others that still lurk here as well!!

And a Happy New Year!!

Ahhh, all except this Phil Allen guy that is......... ;-) He lives on a whole different planet that excludes the good stuff.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

You losers. I'm gonna be rich. Rich I say! RICH!

Merry Christmas to you too.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.