How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

Reply to
Pool_Player
Loading thread data ...

What again? More dumb comments from the peanut gallery? Does this guy ever quit? I think he needs to get laid or something.

Reply to
Pool_Player

What again? More dumb comments from the peanut gallery? Does this guy ever quit with his whacky logic and childish comments?

Reply to
Pool_Player

What again? More dumb comments from the peanut gallery? Does this guy ever quit with his whacky logic and childish comments?

Reply to
Pool_Player

RHC: You're repeating yourself guy.....:)))

Reply to
tourman

People with no self confidence usually do stutter.

Reply to
Jim

Of course, you'll take note of all the support you're getting?

Reply to
Jim

Ask me if I care about getting any support from chuckleheads like you.

Overall, I did get some useful information from this board, not much, but it'll do for my purposes.

Thanks to all who contributed to answering my question. I bid you all FAREWELL.

Oh, by the way, my email was just temporary for his board. I'm deleting it since I don't need it any more. But I might come back later if I need any more info. I'll just use another login so I won't get harassed by idiots like you. You know, you really ought to shut your mouth unless you're spoken to. You'll get in less trouble that way.

Reply to
Pool_Player

I seriously doubt Jim or anyone else will be emailing you, it's just not something we do

Reply to
mleuck

But, Mark, you don't understand. He's the biggest thing to hit this ng in years. Of COURSE we are all just chomping at the bit for a chance to email him and... well... I don't know what - but must be something bad or he wouldn't have run away in the dark of night, covering his tracks and what-not.

Besides, with a fella like that... wait... who were we talking about? Crap - I done forgot him already...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Yeah, I guess we found whom the next "pot stirrer" will be.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Why would you use 4/2 regularly? Are you installing Moose panels?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Russell Brill

Hail to the MOOOOOOOOOOse!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.