HOME SECURITY DEVICE

This Lock FORCEFULLY RECLOSES YOUR DOOR during an Attempted HOME INVASION Making it IMPENETRABLE !!! Click Link

-

formatting link

Reply to
James E
Loading thread data ...

It looks like a piece of junk.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That's actually a pretty cool device. Why would you sell the patent for $350,000? If Billy Mays was still with us, instead of huffing the devil's dust in Heaven he'd sell a million units for ya.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Maybe, but I can't even get one now to try. :-(

"It --May-- Soon be available to Protect People against Home Invasions"

Reply to
G. Morgan

It is sad to see a 750K+ home or condo in NYC look like a Rykers Island prison block with all the burglar bars and gates. I am glad I moved away from that standard of living...

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

RHC: Yeah, I agree Jim, it's sad when you have to go to that length. Good for inner city Los Angeles, but likely overkill for most normal places. Irv Fisher (of this newsgroup years ago), has a home in Uraguay. The things he has had to do down there make even this stuff look like child's play....

You can do the same thing with a door viewer to see who is on the other side (people shouldn't open the door unless they can see who is on the other side normally), or even one of the video intercoms. Plus there is a simple snub lock available, which is activated from the inside which practically guarantees the door can't be kicked in...at about $20 each..one top and one bottom of the door (assuming a decent quality door of course....)

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.