Holiday Wishes

I want to wish all of the regulars, as well as, anyone that may visit the NG in the next couple of days a very safe and happy holiday season. Regardless of our religious beliefs, it is the time of year to take a minute out of our busy schedules to think of and pray for the less fortunate, the military men and women that are not at home with their loved ones this year, and those that have larger fights at hand with their own personal well being. May this coming new year be bright for everyone.

Happy Holidays!!!!

Bob Worthy

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

I second all that. Merry Christmas too!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

It will be a merry Christmas at my home to latest test back shows i am still cancer free. curious any of you celebrate little christmas as well.

Reply to
nick markowitz

"Bob Worthy" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : tCd4l.11990$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews5.bellsouth.net...

Same to you Bob and to all that deserve it..

Reply to
Petem

My wife & I were both baptized in a Lutheran Church. There's the four Sundays before Christmas that we celebrate as well (called Advent). I'm not "huge" on going to church, but we do attend the Christmas Eve service. For us, Christmas has always been about (and for) the kids. These days, neither one of us has to "wait" or "wish" for something. If

*she* wants it, we just go out and buy it. If *I* want it, a strict cost to needs analysis is performed. Which is why I still don't have that Gallardo LP560-4 in the garage just yet.
Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.