help, security camera system for 3 story apartment building needed, hopefully able to view from my home via internet

I have a 3-story multi-unit apartment building, each floor is about 60 feet wide and 120 feet long. I need to put at least 4 cameras security system, hopefully 6-8 if costs not high. I also like to be able to see via Internet from my own home (100 kms away). I suffer some vandalism e.g. someone punching holes in the wall, so hopefully the cameras are not fragile. but low cost and be able to function through walls up to

150 feet is my priority. I prefer wireless if not too expensive and if they works.

(I tried X10 system which claimed to work up to 100 feet including barriers. but it did not work for 20 feet if there is a wall.)

I look for costs hopefully around $1000. I am near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. thanks ahead.

Reply to
iiiiiieeeeee
Loading thread data ...

These guys are in your area, for wireless. Not cheap though.

formatting link

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.