Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Jim Davis
November 21, 2018, 12:34 am
rate this thread
Guy has a parrot that's really nasty so he finally decided he's going to te
ach it a lesson. He put's the parrot in the freezer. Figures he'll leave hi
m in there for a while to teach him a lesson. After 20 minutes he opens the
freezer and the parrot flies out and wraps his wings around the guy and ap
ologizes profusely for being so nasty and promises to never be mean again.
The guy is amazed at how quickly the parrot changed his attitude until the
parrot asks him.
" Oh, by the way, just what exactly did the turkey do, anyway?"
Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!!!!
- » Adding Envisalink EVL4 - Auxillary Power Max'ed out?
- — Next thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » looking to buy voice siren drivers
- — Previous thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOM...
- — Newest thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Napco panel master code question
- — Last Updated thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » CWAers Land Major Legislative Victory For Working People In Maine [Telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum