HAI - Still Closed???

Anybody getting anything done by HAI or are the stilled closed post Katrina?

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

They've been saying that they'll try to get started in a month. It's impossible to say at this point when they will be ready to ship anything though. It's not just their building but the entire area that's out of commission.

You may want to take a look at the ELK-M1 Gold instead of the HAI Omni series at this point.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

formatting link
I thought Jay's message to be quite eloquent and positive. Tri-ed here distributes HAI, and they haven't encountered any problems obtaining product.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I have heard the factory was destroyed although I can't confirm it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

An HAI rep told me (in september) that their warehouse apeared to be intact, but they couldn't get into because that part of NO was still off limits. They also said that they have a pretty good amount of product in there, and that thier distributors had a decent amount of product. For any more, or any current information you'll have to log onto thier site.

formatting link

Reply to
sprgns

Thanks for the info

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.