Guardaware Cu22

When I was away last week my alarm went off and never stopped, fortunately my daughter cam by and shut it off. Turned it back on and its been fine but we have not had it go off. I know it should shut off and recycle to alarm again. Does anyone know what terminals set it for alarm and recycle ?

Reply to
JDS
Loading thread data ...

Attach the blue wire to terminal 14. Have your alarm company confirm this.

Regarding the alarm shutting off and recycling, this gets a little tricky. That is what the sales brochure or sales person says. Read on to learn 'the rest of the story :) ).

If the tripped sensor does not close after opening, all the sensors on that zone will not work until that zone is restored (the open window is closed). All of the other zones will work. This is also a programming issue. The system might not reset at all, or the tripped zone might be bypassed. If yours is a 1 zone system, you are dead in the water until someone closes the window.

John Sowden American Sentry Systems, Inc.

Reply to
John R. Sowden

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.