Great New Cell Phone Ap For Alarm Technicians

Ok. It might not work for everybody, but it sure worked for me yesterday. I just sent a text message to Jim Rojas, and he reminded me on how to reset the master user code on a panel I haven't installed in over a decade. It was an order of magnitude faster than calling tech support.

The ultimate interactive mobile version of "Tech Help."

Thanks Jim.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Who knows if the comb over is still trolling this place or not? Saying anything good about Jim is bound to get you noticed by him or his ilk.

Ok. It might not work for everybody, but it sure worked for me yesterday. I just sent a text message to Jim Rojas, and he reminded me on how to reset the master user code on a panel I haven't installed in over a decade. It was an order of magnitude faster than calling tech support.

The ultimate interactive mobile version of "Tech Help."

Thanks Jim.

Reply to
Just Looking

Hey, Comb Over. You want to challenge me in court over free use? Too stupid to understand parody? I sure hope so.

LOL.

That better?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.