Got a check from Dave Sharp at DMP this week.

After what? Six years? I got a check from Dave Sharp over at DMP earlier this week. I guess I can no longer run him down about it past problems. Took a while but he made it right.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

"Bob La Londe" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : ghrlh4$338$ snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org...

Well well!! this is some money that will be spent on gift I am sure..

cause after six years I am sure you didnt expect it back anymore..

Reply to
Petem

:-)

Maybe he reads the ngs?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Could be, I think I remember someone coming here a long time ago who said he was from DMP.

Reply to
Jim

There was a guy from DMP here a while back. I know he was with DMP because he read me the riot act once about something that went on between me and the sales rep for DMP. No other way he would have known it if not directly. Forgot who it was. Wasn't Dave though.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

That wasn't me either...just for the record.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hey Crash, I just tried to send some work your way. DIYer in Phx in way over his head.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cool, Thanks...and they usually are :-)

Email me his name so I know.

We LOVE forensic alarm work !

:-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Once DMP got a call from Bob's new ace attorney (Mark Sableman), they quickly coughed up the check.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Techman

Quickly?...it's been years since the event. Curious that it happened after David left this area as rep and is now repping CA only I think.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.