Good Choice of Wirelss Infrared Camera ??

I am not sure if this is the best group to post this query, but I thought that some of you may have experience in security cameras.

For security purposes, I need to select a good , reliable, Wireless Infrared Camera. It needs to work well in the daytime, and decently at night. It can only be wireless, and should send a signal consistently, about 200 feet.

I have not decided if I want one that will work with a regular tv monitor, or if I want it to be used in conjunction with my pc. It would me nice if I had one that could do both, so that I could monitor at my pc, and have a regular tv act as an auxliary monitor in another room.

Is there a unit that allows for all of this use ? I know there is a lot out there, and when I googled for info, I just get overwhelmed. I thought that maybe some of you have used these type of cameras and could offer me some advice.

Thank you very much for any advice !!

James

Reply to
James
Loading thread data ...

Look up "Super Circuits" in Google, they might have something

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.