Get These Weapons off the Street

And he bought his weapon - an automatic, no less - without a background check!

formatting link

Reply to
JoeRaisin
Loading thread data ...

A paintball gun can easily be converted into a deadly weapon that can then use marbles or steel balls. It is just as deadly as a bullet, the magazine can hold 100+ rounds. Why not ban those as well?

10-20-Life here in Florida still isn't much of a deterrent...

I say arm all citizens with Glock 21 Gen 4, with 10+ clips on a belt holder. Let's level the playing field.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Do you mean take them away from criminals or from law abiding citizens?

How do you deter criminals by taking firearms away from the people they terrorize?

How do you deter criminals and crazies from performing massacres at schools, colleges and universities by making them "firearm free areas"

What anti gun law can you think of that any criminal will obey?

When someone spells a word wrong do you blame the pen they're using or the person using it?

It's a tool. I can use a hammer to drive a nail or pound the shit out of you.

Get the hammers off the street too. And the screwdrivers and the ropes and the nail guns and the ...... what ever. You don't need a background check for any of them and their possession isn't even guarranteed by the Constitution ....

Instead of wasting time and money on anti-gun agendas .... prosecute the criminals with mandatory life sentence for criminal use of a firearm .... see what happens then.

Reply to
Jim

Guns???

Who was talking about guns???

Reply to
JoeRaisin

On Monday, August 5, 2013 6:40:06 AM UTC-4, JoeRaisin wrote: Guns???

Who was talking about guns???

I don't know.

I just thought I heard something familiar, having to do with gun control and I automatically responded.

Just a nerve response reaction, I guess.

Reply to
Jim

I am in agreement, btw

Reply to
JoeRaisin

I knew that.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.