FrontPointSecurity for house security?

Hello all.

How is FrontPointSecurity compared to ADT and others for east of Los Angeles/L.A. house?

Thank you in advance. :)

Reply to
Ant
Loading thread data ...

You can really thank us by not posting stupid ASCII art.

FrontPoint sends you a desktop Simon XT with an Alarm.com cell module and some sensors to self-install, no comparison to ADT who as far as I know still installs the system for you

Reply to
mleuck

sensors to self-install, no comparison to ADT who as far as I know still installs the system for you

OK, but what about other features? How's its professional installations, support, systems, uptimes, etc. to others like ADT? In the past, ADT's support was weak, its backup battery goes low every year or so (annoying), etc.?

Reply to
Ant

He didn't say that ADT doesn't suck! He said that they just suck slightly less than FrontPoint.

Hire a local professional company, and have a real security system installed and pay a real price for it. Trying to compare slap and dash el cheapo systems is like trying to wash a pig, and then putting right back in the sty.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thats funny. How about ...... puttting lipstick on two pigs and trying to decide which is "prettier"

Reply to
Jim

some sensors to self-install, no comparison to ADT who as far as I know still installs the system for you

Umm what professional installations? I'd FrontPoint, all they do is send you the system.

Wow this is so.....80's

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.