From DVR to Off Site Video Storage

Matt,

This mother fucker Joe with raisin balls is trying to SCARE you and others into paranoia.

Your response is not equivalent to personal email to me. You are just posting on a public forum.

Amer govt psychopaths can't do a shit to you or for that matter to anybody who responds to my queries.

Thousands and thousands of innocent american civilians are being tortured endlessly for years and decades by our fascist american govt blood thirsty psychopaths.

mcactivism yahoo groups moderator Dr Allen Barker has a Phd and is being tortured with mind control experiments by our fascist american govt for many years.

His website is

formatting link

mcactivism stands for mind control activism.

Another poster on mcactivism posts by the name mind avenger (Dr Duncan) and he is a Phd and worked for DoD but quit because he was privy to all the illegal mind control tortures by his peers and is now being subjected to Voice 2 Skull mind control and torture experiments by his former employers for trying to expose NSAs and DoDs illegal activities on tens of thousands of innocent american civilians.

Reply to
McGinn
Loading thread data ...

Freaking raisin balled moron,

There are tens of tens of different types of mind control experiments and sub categories. Why dont you f****ng subscribe to mcactivism and mindcontrolresearchforum groups and educate yourself by reading those links posted about the latest technology even if you dont believe the posters personal experiences ?

Stop wasting my time with these silly questions.

Reply to
McGinn

Ok.. not sure what happened here.. but my sense is that my post fell into the twighlight zone... Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I might do this with out the stupidity of nsa dribble.. please.. did someone forget to take their meds this morning? .. Thanks to thw few who responded with answers that were worth reading..

Reply to
SecurityNovice

I know why responded now. You can fool everybody here but not me.

Reply to
McGinn

Gees dude, Take a pill, man. He was making fun of you! Smell That??? It's called scarcasm.

Reply to
Tommy

"You nsa clowns need to put me on 24X7 surveillance to know what I am doing"

I thought you already were being watched>

Reply to
Tommy

Just because he's paranoid dosen't mean people aren't out to get him, or most everyone here out to make fun of him.

Reply to
Tommy

Dude

Dont waste my time with stupid questions.

If you are a security expert, answer my security questions and IF NOT, then dont bother responding to my posts.

I have had enough of morons here.

Reply to
McGinn

Not for what you need it to do.

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

Umm,....hmmmmm.....uh,...you? (Just a shot in the dark.) js

Reply to
alarman

B-bye. js

Reply to
alarman

Uh, the help you need can not be obtained here. js

Reply to
alarman

Did you just get off of your day job of giving blow jobs to your local church pedophile priest.

Reply to
McGinn

Are you spying on me?

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

Umm,......hmmmmm.....uh,.....you? (Just a worthless tranny in america)

Reply to
McGinn

No, your horny wife told me about your day job.

Reply to
McGinn

Gees dude,

You should speak for yourself.

Reply to
McGinn

My question was meant for REAL SECURITY EXPERTS, NOT FOR wife pimping american govt programmed slavish impotent eunuchs like you.

Reply to
McGinn
99% of these SO CALLED security experts here AMUSE ME with their IGNORANCE, IMMATURITY, SLAVISH MENTALITY and LOW IQs.

It is ME who is HAVING FUN with these LOW IQ CLOWNS.

Reply to
McGinn

I TOLD you to GO FUCK YOUR PET DOGS and CATS secretly in your home, did you FORGET ?

Reply to
McGinn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.