flush mount alarm panel enclosure

It's probably an OnQ box. He'll also need an OnQ mounting plate for DSC. It's a standard item and it affixes to most OnQ cabinets. The same OnQ plates for DSC will also fit in a ChannelPlus (aka OpenHouse) structured wiring cabinet.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Those only function if the lightning strikes just as you reach 88 mph.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

lightning strikes just as you reach 88 mph.

And they must be rated for 1.21 jigawatts.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Does that plate come with somekind of protector/barrier to keep other stuff from contacting the circuit board?

I use OpenHouse swbs a lot and which I could find something lilke this for other products (I don't do dsc).

R.

| Bass Home Electronics | 941-866-1100 | 4883 Fallcrest Circle | Sarasota · Florida · 34233 |

formatting link
| =============================>

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Reply to
paul

HIJACK ANY SOFTWARE AT MNONITRONICS, TEXAS YET? ARE YOU STLL EMPLOYED AS A DOWNLOADER FOR THEM AS PER YOUR BLOG HERE?

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

I am unfamiliar with that city.

Reply to
G. Morgan

OnQ makes mounting plates for several other alarm brands. AFAIK, they all fit ChannelPlus. Check with ChannelPlus tech support first. IIRC, the number is 800-999-5225.

Regards, Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Bass Home Electronics

941-866-1100 4883 Fallcrest Circle Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233
formatting link
Reply to
Robert L Bass

hahahahahahahaha

Reply to
Tommy

Not really, RLB just spouts bullshit, Mike is really nuts

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Saaay, do you work in my area? I see a lot of that kind of work around here ;>>>>>>>>>>

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Roland Moore

It's a suburb of Dallas.

Reply to
FIRETEK

They're both bullshitters.

Reply to
FIRETEK

But Mike really believes his bullshit, RLB just spouts off what sounds good

Reply to
Mark Leuck

LEUCK, HIJACK ANY DOWN LOADING SOFTWARE FROM YOUR EMPLOYER YET MONOTRONICS IN TEXAS?

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

FIND ANY SPOOKS YET SCOOBY DOO?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.