First Alert Personality File

Hello All

I need the lattest First Alert Personality File to enable the First Alert Templates in my Ademco Compass software.

Thanks in advance

P.S. Email Address is not valid please post here

Reply to
Steven Kincannon
Loading thread data ...

me too

Reply to
Don

Get me the ADT one, and we can talk...:-)

| > I need the lattest First Alert Personality File to enable the First Alert | > Templates in my Ademco Compass software. | | me too | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

ADT has a compass personality File? Let me see who i can speak to to get it. But in the mean time i am still looking

Reply to
SK

Not sure if it's a personality or a separate version of Compass, but I know Compass will not connect to a Safewatch panel...of which I have taken over enough from ADT to want to be able to talk to them (the panels, not ADT)

| >

| >

| > | > I need the lattest First Alert Personality File to enable the First | > Alert | > | > Templates in my Ademco Compass software. | > | | > | me too | > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Reply to
Roland Moore

No kidding. It would be a good trade though! :-)

| >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | > | > I need the lattest First Alert Personality File to enable the | > First | > | > Alert | > | > | > Templates in my Ademco Compass software. | > | > | | > | > | me too | > | > | | > | > | | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yea you are right. I spoke with an ADT Friend of mine and there is no such thing. They do it manualy. So can i still possibly get the personality file from you I have a customer of my boss that has like 30 First alert panels that we need to communicate with and get the programming off and this would be a big plus and troubleshooting tool and possibly a bonus for me and would be appreciated. I could possibly return the favor to some one else one day

Reply to
SK

Didnt some one post a while back they were able to unlock the compass software to do ADT and first alert

Reply to
nick markowitz

if they did i couldent find it i looked back to 12/.21/2005

Reply to
SK

Reply to
Michael

I have allready Tried that and they wouldent budge on the key

Reply to
SK

They may have a personality disk for ADT but it's also a complete version

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.