First Alert FA-210 panel keeps beeping

They aren't "bad" capacitors - merely misunderstood...

Reply to
JoeRaisin
Loading thread data ...

Well ..... yeah, I guess yer right.

What REALLY ticks me of though, are the ones that reverse polarity and blow each others fuse.

Reply to
Jim

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!

Reply to
Jim

The battery is an Ultratech UT1270 12V 7Ah. Yesterday I disconnected the A/C power supply and let the battery drain. Today the battery is totally drained. I plan to get a replacement battery, maybe a 12V 4Ah one.

Reply to
dchou4u

There should be a bill, in front of the NEC. Allowing transelectrical capacitors to get married, in their new polarity of course.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'd want more AH, if possible. Provides more backup time.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

4 ah is adequate, but I wouldn't use one on mine. 12 ah would be best but they probably won't fit in the can. 7 ah back-up battery is the one most commonly used by professionals who give a crap about their customers.

That's my two cents - make up your own mind.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Why are you you reducing the battery capacity?

Reply to
George

On Aug 26, 8:16=A0pm, George wrote: .

Cheapatitus is a common malady among DIY'ers.

Reply to
Jim

"Stormin Mormon" gurgled:

Ah, Teranews.com. The sources of top-posting religion-selling spam. (I use that word 'religion' generously here), more like a cult.

And it's Google Groups, not Gmail, you dim-witted fucknut lunatic.

Reply to
G. Morgan

That's a good idea! Replace the original battery with one that is cheaper and rated lower. It's not like it's for anything important like an alarm. Oh, no wait............

Reply to
Tony

It'll be fine for a 24 hour backup with what he's got

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.