FCI 7200 manual

I have tried several and they do not work and take bad side effects to stuff so im kind of stuck

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

That rots.

Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Do they give you Neulasta to maintain your immune system? I saw the invoices and it was something like $3,000 for each injection. I don't recall what the chemo itself cost but the whole 4-month treatment plan, not including the surgery, was close to $400,000. The surgeon got $65000 and the hospital got even more.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I was very lucky and my immune system did not need a boost but my bills for

2 long hospital stays and chemo is close to 1 million

Reply to
nick markowitz

Considering how much worse your cancer is than mine was, I'm not surprised. What bugs me is that most US hospitals post huge losses every year so that taxpayers end up picking up the tab while the doctors at the top rake in tens of millions of dollars. It's no wonder the medical care industry in this country is so broken.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

All I got to say is as broken as our health care system thank god for Medicaid and ssi or i would be dead right now. I came too close to see my maker had they not caught that mass during my physical i was with in days of dying Thank god i have doctors that care and the chemo is killing the cancer.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

I'm thanking Him every day for you and for me. Had they not found mine when they did the doctor estimated I'd have died in a few months. I'll find out Thursday what's next. I'm hoping to avoid the bronchoscopy.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Does not sound like a pleasant procedure my liver biopsy was definitely a 10 pain wise when they did it.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

I remember when I woke up in the ICU after my surgery there was a respirator tube and I couldn't talk or move either. I don't recall if my hands were tied though. I remember being scared that they'd leave the thing in because I couldn't tell them they were hurting me when they moved me. I was fortunate that they took it out within a few hours. I think I only spend 1-2 days in the ICU. The next 4 days were agony with two tubes the size of garden hoses in my chest and a 14" incision across my lower back. At first they gave me ballasts of morphine any time they were going to move me. Later they switched to PCA as the pain became manageable.

Well, tomorrow I see the oncologist to learn what they found in the PET scan.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
nick markowitz

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.