Facebook and SRyckman

Whatever happened to the Facebook "forum" suggested by SRyckman?

Reply to
chasbo
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
chasbo

Here's the site

formatting link
I've visited a few times but no posts of any significance. Only me and Nick.

I don't know how the "exclusive" dealers forum is going. It's only for those who want to expose themselves to stalking and personal attacks by any asshole who happens to disagree with you ( including the moderator) as we've all experienced here in ASA.

With all of the other forums that are available through magazines, alarm companies, manufacturers etc, I can't imagine what would attract anyone to this exclusive forum, except maybe the "Good ol boy" group who, like the NFBAA (or whatever it's new alias is now (to protect the guilty)) would have a place to to go to pat each other on their respective backs and plan their next junkett.

Steve has said that he is "advertising" the site and expects a "slow" response. I think that was back in April. I don't know how "slow" his idea of "slow" is.

Reply to
Jim

It's still online as well as the limited access discussion board - but there is almost no activity either place even after the $$ spent on advertising it. It's dead Jim.

Reply to
SRyckman

RHC: Unfortunately, I think that is the ultimate end for a lot of newsgroups, including this one at some point....

Reply to
tourman

His is a WEB forum, not a newsgroup.

People have been predicting the demise of Usenet for years, it's not going anywhere, IMO.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Lookit Robert, rest easy. As long as you and I continue to disagree on long term contracts, I think the continuation of this group will depend upon the dominanence of our respective longevity genes.

V I V A ... LONG TERM CONTRACTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Jim

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha....yeah, I suppose that's right.

VIVA customer freedom from the restrictions of long term contracts...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I intend to live forever....:))

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.