EZ-Mate

Wow! The old EZ-Mate software developed by FBII is still available for download. How cool is that. I have been preciously guarding my old floppy disks because I still use it for the 100 or so FBII panels I still have in the field.

(I have made backups, but it sounds cooler the other way.)

LOL. Its still running on my old PC-DOS 486-80 too.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

where Bob, where Bob. I've been looking around with no luck.. Like you said the 2 floppys are like gold around here.. Would like to find it so could put it on a CD.. Works a lot better than that old replacement "Compass"

RTS

Reply to
Rocky T Squirrel

I sent you the copy I have.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Bob you scare me, I haven't had the need to use EZ-Mate in about 8 years

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I sent you the copy you have Jim. LOL. Well, maye not, but I think that was in the group I zipped up and sent you several years ago.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

LOL. I never got around to setting up Compas. I've got a couple Ademco panels that I picked up as takeovers. Maybe three.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

The EZ mate software is available off the Ademco web site where you download compass they have the older ademco and EZ Mate versions.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Thanks Nick, However the ademco site goes to the honeywell site then through all the smaller pages till we get to the compass page but they only offered text or pdf about the EZ-Mate, said software not available..

??

Nice try, Thanks anyway..

RTS

Reply to
Rocky T Squirrel

Oh, dang, that's where I saw it too. I didn't actually check to see if it was downloadable.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Didn't Ademco have software called Vista or something...or am I imagining it?

| > ?? | >

| > Nice try, Thanks anyway.. | >

| | Oh, dang, that's where I saw it too. I didn't actually check to see if it | was downloadable. | | | | | > RTS | >

| >> >>> (I have made backups, but it sounds cooler the other way.) | >> >>

| >> >> Bob you scare me, I haven't had the need to use EZ-Mate in about 8 | > years | >> >

| >> > LOL. I never got around to setting up Compas. I've got a couple | >> > Ademco | >> > panels that I picked up as takeovers. Maybe three. | >> >

| >> >

| >> > -- | >> > Sincerly, | >> > The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from. | >> > Bob La Londe | >> >

| >> > The Security Consultant | >> > Bob La Londe - Owner | >> > 849 S Ave C | >> > Yuma, Az 85364 | >> >

| >> > (928) 782-9765 ofc | >> > (928) 782-7873 fax | >> >

| >> > Licensed Contractor | >> > ROC103044 & ROC103047 | >> >

| >> >

| >> > -- | >> > Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
| >> >

| >>

| >>

| >

| >

| | | | -- | Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
|

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Vlink

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

That;s it! - never used it, probably still have it in a box somewhere.

Was that after EZ mate and before Compass or before everythang?

| >

| > | > ?? | > | >

| > | > Nice try, Thanks anyway.. | > | >

| > | | > | Oh, dang, that's where I saw it too. I didn't actually check to see if | > it | > | was downloadable. | > | | > | | > | | > | | > | > RTS | > | >

| > | >> >>> (I have made backups, but it sounds cooler the other way.) | > | >> >>

| > | >> >> Bob you scare me, I haven't had the need to use EZ-Mate in about

8 | > | > years | > | >> >

| > | >> > LOL. I never got around to setting up Compas. I've got a couple | > | >> > Ademco | > | >> > panels that I picked up as takeovers. Maybe three. | > | >> >

| > | >> >

| > | >> > -- | > | >> > Sincerly, | > | >> > The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from. | > | >> > Bob La Londe | > | >> >

| > | >> > The Security Consultant | > | >> > Bob La Londe - Owner | > | >> > 849 S Ave C | > | >> > Yuma, Az 85364 | > | >> >

| > | >> > (928) 782-9765 ofc | > | >> > (928) 782-7873 fax | > | >> >

| > | >> > Licensed Contractor | > | >> > ROC103044 & ROC103047 | > | >> >

| > | >> >

| > | >> > -- | > | >> > Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
| > | >> >

| > | >>

| > | >>

| > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | > | | > | -- | > | Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
| > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

You weren't missing anything

It was out at the same time, they hadn't combined the software from both companies yet

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ah...it was before they hodge-podged everythig together.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

What I don't understand is why even use the old dos crap anyway, Compass pretty much does it all and can even import those old files

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Thanks for the email copy Jim I'm in the process of having the zip put on a friends website for anyone to download..

formatting link
should be up by the weekend..

RTS

Reply to
Rocky T Squirrel

Dunno. But, hey...I still use Radx's RAM I so who am I to tawk?

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Jeez I've never SEEN Ram I

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Can you send me a copy of Ram 1? I never seen it myself.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Pre RAM II software, as I recall it, wasn't called RAM 1 (because there was no RAM II). It was just called RAM. I think there is a guy with an alarm company in McAllen Texas (I forget his name at the moment) that still uses RAM on a regular basis. Perhaps a call to him could get you a copy.

Reply to
Roland

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.