ESL Model 420 CT

Does anyone know of a two-wire compatible smoke detector to the ESL Model 420CT smoke detector?

Reply to
CP
Loading thread data ...

You have to check the FACP's compatability list, not the smoke detector's.

Or did you mean to write "comparable"?

Reply to
G. Morgan

What's a 420 anyways? Doesn't ring a firebell wif me :-)

429 yah, but 420?

| >

| >Does anyone know of a two-wire compatible smoke detector to the ESL | >Model 420CT smoke detector? | | | You have to check the FACP's compatability list, not the smoke | detector's. | | | Or did you mean to write "comparable"? | | -- | | -Graham | (remove the double e's to email)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I didn't even catch that. :-)

Reply to
G. Morgan

I would think then, that a 429CT would be compatible with a 429CT...no? I thought mayhaps he was talking about some old part or sumpin'

| >What's a 420 anyways? Doesn't ring a firebell wif me :-) | >429 yah, but 420? | | | I didn't even catch that. :-) | | -- | | -Graham | (remove the double e's to email)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I dunno. I've never heard of a 420.

| >

| >

| >

| >

| > | >What's a 420 anyways? Doesn't ring a firebell wif me :-) | > | >429 yah, but 420? | > | | > | | > | I didn't even catch that. :-) | > | | > | -- | > | | > | -Graham | > | (remove the double e's to email) |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.