EDUCATE AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE about FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS

None of you people are AWARE of mind control technologies and you thought every person who accuses our EVIL GOVT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS of conducting SECRET MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS on innocent american civilians is a PARANOID SCHIZOPHERNIC.

Now at least some of you at least are willing to do more research and some of you already believe these things are really happening to thousands and thousands of american civilians like me.

It would be GREAT if all of you pass this information to as many americans as possible and EDUCATE them about the ILLEGAL TORTURE and MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS being conducted by EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

Just about a few hours ago I thought about money problems and how I should save as much as possible to COUNTER the NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and these BASTARDS read my private thoughts and POSTED this in alt.security.alarms newsgroup.

For some reason, it didnt appear in my newsreader, so I am posting the link from google groups.

Check out the TITLE of the thread started by this NSA PSYCHOPATH.

MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING BUT EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!

formatting link

Reply to
McGinn
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.