DSC TL250 Protocol to Central Station Receiver ?

Does anyone know what protocol use the TL-250 for communication to the Central Station Receiver (for example DRL3-IP ) ? I try to make IP communication modul accourding to SIA-DCS Internet Protocol Event Reporting, but currently I have big problems to test it. I have found DSC free receiver station for tests at :

formatting link
when I sent some packets according to ANSI/SIA DC-09-200x the receiver makes no reply. Have someone sample packet from communication TL250 - Central Station Receiver ?

Thanks in advance, Ilian

Reply to
Ilian.Costov
Loading thread data ...

Does anyone know what protocol use the TL-250 for communication to the Central Station Receiver (for example DRL3-IP ) ? I try to make IP communication modul accourding to SIA-DCS Internet Protocol Event Reporting, but currently I have big problems to test it. I have found DSC free receiver station for tests at :

formatting link
when I sent some packets according to ANSI/SIA DC-09-200x the receiver makes no reply. Have someone sample packet from communication TL250 - Central Station Receiver ?

Thanks in advance, Ilian

Reply to
Ilian

replying to Ilian.Costov, victor wrote: Hey Ilian,

You had any success with this. I am trying to build a application and my server needs to communicate with station's ip receiver and i am having problems.

Victor

Reply to
victor

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.