DSC Power 864 to USP AD-2000 dialer

I have a DSC Power 864 that I have installed and made operational. I would like to connect a USP AD-2000 dialer to the system to give me burglary, fire, and water OGM, but I am not sure how to go about interfacing the 864 to the dialer. Could someone please point me to some information or explain to me on how to go about doing this. I understand the dialer side, but not how to make the 864 provide the appropriate output to trigger to the dialer inputs. Thanks!

Reply to
mhb
Loading thread data ...

d like to connect a USP AD-2000 dialer to the system to give me burglary, f= ire, and water OGM, but I am

to go about doing this. I understand the dialer side, but not how to make = the 864 provide the

You need to use a DSC output expander to get triggers for each of monitored conditions.

Regards, Robert

Reply to
RLB

RLB wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

Should be enough onboard an 864 to do what he wants.

Reply to
motley me

snipped-for-privacy@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

Burg Fire Water OGM

Reply to
RLB

innews: snipped-for-privacy@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

Yep. The 864/1864 has four programmable outputs.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I see the four PGMs, but how do I set the attributes of each of the PGMs outputs to respond to: burglary, fire, or water to set off the dialer.

Thanks for the replies!

Reply to
mhb

- snipped-for-privacy@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

Thanks, youre right about that. I forgot aboout the PGMs. He can set the dialer to trigger on (-) or (+) voltage so he doesnt need the expnder.

Reply to
RLB

outputs to respond to: burglary, fire, or water to set off the dialer.

RTFM. Section 009, section 010, section 501.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.