DSC PC3000 Lockout

more from ADI than Mugford and ten like him. Do you

care of my account. The same is true of most of the

account with them. They're more interested in the ADT's of

3rd party distributor than I could get buying direct.

example) I actually get orders from a small

lower than some distributors are paying.

Amazing how everyone who has nothing to do with each other in real life can all pull up postings in ASA where it is proved that you are a liar, yet you expect someone to believe you when you call others liars ..... without any proof at all.

killed. Angela bought a pair of scissors from this

The way you look right now you'd do better showing up in a full body condom. That way you'd look exactly like the big fat dick that you are.

due to business problems. He orders a few

one of my customized Napco installations for an

"Friday the Rabbi Slept Late". In another issue they

That was too many years ago, before they realized what a nasty son of a bitch you really are. And it's the tech support group that thinks you're an asshole.

Try 1969 on for size. You were in prison that year, weren't you? Or was that the time you were hiding from the draft?

wasn't more selective though. Monica? Yuck!

Hey ..... he's just like you...... going to Brazil to pick up any willing slut.

But, ya gotta hand it to her. She must have had that womans intuition thing workin overtime. You're gonna croak and she's gonna walk away with the prize.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

I know you don't like Bass, but what did the rest of do to you to plant that mental image on us. I got this horrible visual of the single erect torso of a slimy, giant Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, writhing in a slug goop filled condom. Thanks, I needed that. I think I'll go drink some car battery acid to make myself feel better, and poor the left-overs in my eyes for good measure.

Reply to
Roland Moore

holiday in the ghetto? If so expect a call from

tuby for this group?

he gets cornered. It's like the "telephone" game

What "story" are you talking about now? And why do you continue to respond to anyone but me? You're a coward, Bass. You know damn well that you lose every discussion we have because you can't prove anything I've said is either false, a lie, or misleading.

"The pilot guns the engines for a few seconds..." Another "classical Bassism". I could say that you've really got a "thing" for "guns", but I won't. I do wonder if you found this in the same aviation manual that spells "aileron", "aeleron"? You can't "gun" a gas turbine like you can your car's engine. They just don't work (or respond) the same way. You've never flown a turbine aircraft so you wouldn't know. Why not ask your "pilot friends" to explain "reverse thrust"?

Reply to
Frank Olson

more from ADI than Mugford and ten like him.

That's funny... That's not what the guys at ADI say.

What part of the rat is called the "olson"?

The have to bend way over to try and find it. It's in the bottom of the filing cabinet. I think they call it the "bullshit drawer".

What others?

You're not even a fat blip on their radar.

Really? I don't think so.

distributor than I could get buying direct.

What's a "3rd party distributor"? Is that the guy you call after the other two hang up in your ear?

example) I actually get orders from a small

What "small distributor" would that be?? Surely not the one I work for!! :-)

some distributors are paying.

Brown... all I've seen you post so far is Bullshit.

Which you still have to prove. How about posting those cease and desist orders from Honeywell?? How about the letter from the Florida Attorney General's office that "clears" you of operating without a license? How about posting the details of "bogus complaints" filed at the Better Business Bureau by "certain detractors" in ASA? You're an "inveterate liar", Bass, and you've been caught "brown" handed...

While you're at it, how about responding to me directly so we can face off "mano-e-mano"? Or are you really the coward I've been saying you are?

due to business problems. He orders a few

Yeah... right... Some guy in Tennessee that hasn't paid his bill get's parts "drop shipped" from the ADI warehouse there... Sure, Bass, sure...

one of my customized Napco installations for an

"Friday the Rabbi Slept Late".

What does that "say" about you, though?

It would be worth writing about if you'd done it "gratis"...

And you *still* haven't programmed one of their systems from the keypad... Tsk!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Don't remember seeing your face in the group discussion. Only your name and the OP's comments.

I buy more from ADI than Mugford and ten like him. Do you

Get with it Robert, Mugford wasn't even involved in this thread. Obviously he has gotten into your head. Try to concentrate on what you are saying, it will help you keep your stories straight.

They bend over backward to take care of my account.

No, I think they simply got tired of being bent over backwards with your warranty abuse.

The same is true of most of the

Really...

I say most because I don't buy enough GE stuff to keep an open account with them.

To keep or get an open account with them?

They're more interested in the ADT's of

a 3rd party distributor than I could get buying direct.

You're a third party distributor, so what you are saying is that you are buying from a competitor for less money.....hmmm..

for example) I actually get orders from a small

That is either BS or that distributor is a complete fool. Tell us how warrantys work when buying from resellers like yourself Robert, unless your dependant on the manufacturer not knowing the product was resold and then resold again. Do you offer full disclosure about the manufacturers warranty when you sell parts to your customers Robert?

There's that Mugford name again. Bad Norm, go to your room for getting into Robert's head.

ne killed. Angela bought a pair of scissors from this

decided they would be useless so she sold them back :^)

ADI due to business problems. He orders a few

Supporting the deadbeats are you? If he handled his account in a way to loose it, how does he handle the rest of his business? But again there are parts sellers and there are those that are in the security business. Parts sellers don't care who they sell to. How many unlicensed contractors do you sell to Robert? Since you are so anti-regulation, you probably never considered inquiring about licensing when selling to someone that is obviously buying more than a DIYer would buy, have you?

You don't have a clue what Napco or anyone else outside this forum says "about" you. You only know what they say "to" you.

A persons reputation is only as good as his last transaction. How long ago was your last install?

A few years ago, when I was in high school, I was an All-State football player and had lots of articles written about me, but you don't see me trying to compete with the "pros" today.

So what are you trying to say? That because your an old timer, the people in tech support should bow down to the phone when you call?

Except when they are being abused.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

In your case, probably not.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

How could you know?

the only thing you ever snap rolled is a cap of soda...

And the question was not to you..

Unless you feel like being more then you are...Oups...should not asked that question..we already knows the answer,you feel like you are more then yourself,and who could blame you? being a prick,a liar,a convict,and a so bad lover that only woman from third world country could support to live with you...ANYTHING would BEG to be more then YOU....

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: B5idndZROo584RzYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Petem

Hi Matthew, did you use the EPROMS reset? thanks

Reply to
kingrichard888

I'm afraid you're too late. Matthew passed away in his sleep in 2012. They buried him with his unlocked panel.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.