DSC DLR3-IP comm problem with DICE

I've setup a DSC TL300 Internet communicator for a Paradox Spectra 1738 using phone imulation. (Not my choice for pairing these two up) Anyway, communication is fine from the alarm panel to the communicator and again from the communicator to the central station's line card, but when Dice gets the information, it's seeing the account as an unknown.

I realize this is less of a security alarm problem and more of a CS problem, but I was wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to use DSC's T-Link

300, and if so, have they been able to send signals using any communication other than SIA?

Of course, if I could, I'd take out the Paradox and replace it with a 1555. Unfortunately, this is not one of my options.

-Rob

Reply to
Rob
Loading thread data ...

You should talk to Dice, if the panel is reporting to the receiver correctly then you can about bet it is not a panel problem. The receiver kicks out its "own format" to the CS software and the software is not recognizing it.

James

Reply to
J Barnes

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.