Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- DSC-Cross Zone Police Code Alarm PROBLEM
Re: DSC-Cross Zone Police Code Alarm PROBLEM RESOLVED -THANKS
As I said Problem is RESOLVED. The central station DID get E140
It is likely the CS got the code in previous tests BUT before too
many alarm, and other events, muddied the waters. My simple test today
made it easier for the CS to see the cross zone code.
Your suggestions will also help me debug similar problems if they
occur in the future.
This newsgroup has been a great resource to learn more about my
Re: DSC-Cross Zone Police Code Alarm PROBLEM
I just performed another test with my central station. In today's test
I stayed on my cell phone with them. I asked them to look for E140 or
such after receiving alarms from 2 of my zones. They saw E140.
Thanks to all of you folks for the help you have provided. I learned a
- » Wireless Doorbell With Multiple Receivers?
- — Last Updated thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Napa Journal: What happens when the internet dies [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum