DSC 1550 exit/entry times

Hi guys,

I need a hand with the entry and exit times... it seems as though I have set BOTH times to 120 seconds - oops! I wanted to leave the entry delay as 30 secs, and the exit delay as 60 secs, and I tried a few times and ended up at 2 mins for each.

I think I'm missing something, and I need to know exactly what key sequence is required to get to the 3 digit time variable. Once you're in section 17, i.e. * 8, 1500, 17 ... do I press 2 or 02 for the Exit Delay Time variable (which will end up being 060 for 60 second delay)? Or, do I have to put in all the variables in order (entry delay, then exit delay, then bell cut-off time...)?

I was able to default the panel, change the master code, setup the zones, disable comms, set it up for no EOL resistors, and program new user codes, so this should be pretty simple! I can arm and disarm, so I know it does work.

I guess what I want to know is - when you get to section 17, is there a need to tell it which variable (of the 6 available) you are about to change?

Any help would be great, thanks! Preferably, the exact key sequence after *8, 1500, 17 ...

Andrew

Reply to
Tankboy
Loading thread data ...

Put them in order . . . . .

Reply to
A.J.

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.