Don't know what to think about this guy

Is this a recipe for success or disaster?

formatting link

Reply to
Just Looking
Loading thread data ...

Why does it matter to you?

Reply to
mleuck

"Just Looking" wrote in news:vJCdnRIEN5O8E-

7WnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.grandecom:

Terrible site. full of errors.

As to his business model, I personally don't think it will be sustainable. if he keeps the accounts, then he will be overloaded for a small return. if he sells the accounts than he is really screwed. he gets a one time payment and still has to provide "free service, batteries, programming, yadda, yadda"

After he has 3-400 accounts, he will spend all his time running around punching buttons for half of them because why should they learn to use the system? They get "Free Srevice"!

Reply to
motley me

I think that's the most important reason of all to not give .... or get ..... free anything.

I knew a very wealthy man. He once said something to me, just in passing, that for some reason stuck with me. I've used it as a guide, not only in business but personally too.

It seems pretty simple but it's really a lesson in the values of working for what you get as well as you getting what you pay for.

He said very simply " If you get it for nothing it's worth nothing."

Reply to
Jim

Jim wrote in news:70455f25-8778-45d3-8d6f- snipped-for-privacy@g23g2000vbl.googlegroups.com:

You...nail...head.

Reply to
motley me

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.