DMV Just makes my day

The wheel size is always an issue on a scooter, but otherwise some of them are pretty impressive.

I actually reccomended the Kawasaki KLR650 for Brazil because of its incredible ability to handle adverse road conditions. Its the second most popular motorcycle in the world for aroudn the world touring. The 1st is the BMW R1150GS dual sport ( or its latest incarnation).

Yeah, I don't get that. It is sure safer to park with the back wheel against the curb instead of the front.

LOL, yeah. Until one sees you doing 100MPH on it.

Good, I am sure I suggested it, and Bob Campbell probably did also. Most of us who have been around will reccomend it to any new or returning rider. I never took the beginning rider course (wish I had) but I did take the advanced rider course about ten years ago. The riding portion of it really brought home to me how much I didn't know as well as I thought I did.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

I just happened to check back in to the newsgroup and saw your post. The MSF course is almost a must have if you are starting out, or have been away from biking for awhile. I know people who say the things they learned on this course have likely saved them from an accident.

I see the newsgroup is still filled with all the usual animosity and even a new nut case or two. Hope all is going well with you and all the regulars (or at least the ones that aren't nut cases themselves...:))

Hope to see you next winter when I once again leave our dreadful winters. BTW, I bought the following bike trailer for hauling my Nomad...www.cyclehauler.com. It's a beautiful trailer that handles like a dream behind my van.

R.H.Campbell Home Security Metal Products Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

2004 Nomad "full dress"
formatting link
formatting link

Bob La L> >> LOL. That's a stupid way to park a motorcycle. I

Reply to
rh.campbell

Only if traveling after midnight.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.