DL900

Any idea where to find for download the latest version of DL900? Anyone knows also if Caddx stoped the production of NX series? Thanks in advace, Spyros

Reply to
spyros
Loading thread data ...

Hi Spyros,

The latest version in labeled DLX900. I searched but it does not seem to be available anywhere.

As for the Caddx NX product line has been discontinued as of 12/31/2019 in the US. That might be different elsewhere on the planet but I am not aware. I have found that there are some items being sold on eBay but that is iffy and the price is questionable on some items. Then there is the $hipping!!

I still have some spare parts on the shelf for my customer base but that will be a challenge depending on what I would need and................

With the fact the product line is gone and I am guessing you already have DL900 getting a copy of DLX900 would not help you into the future.

FWIW I have both DL900 and DLX900 and the only advantage to the "X" is that I can run it of a WIN10 machine. It does have some perks with the ability to connect to a network card on the system. I never setup a system with that ability so for me it was not an issue.

Personally I am saddened that the product line has been discontinued. I really liked the system and what it could do when programmed.

Hope the above answered you question. Let me know if I can help further.

Have a good day.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

knows also if Caddx stoped the production of NX series? Thanks in advace, Spyros

Hi Les,

thank you for the reply, all these years i work with DL900 v 3.04 but i thi nk that the latest v4+ can connect via NX595e lan card via ultrasync.

I can do that with DLX900 (i have a copy of) but i have the suspicion that with DL900 v4** can do that better... I am not sure of course... I want to connect direct up on the NX595 in order to control polling to arc.

Anyway, it's sad that legendary panels with no problems that also can handl e new ip/gprs modules are gone.. like nx series..

In Greece that happens now.. 12/31/2020

tnx again my friend Les..

Reply to
spyros

Hi Spyros,

My DL900 version is v3.04 the same as yours. Which I thought was the last version available. As for DLX900 my version is v5.3.1

Did not know there was a v4** ?? Then again it is possible that it may have been a European version for some reason.

Well if your saddest day will be 12/31/2020 you need to consider investing in some stock for your shelf. I got some just in case. I also talked a couple of customers that have some very unique systems that I built to get some spare parts on their shelves.

Glad I did. Just 2 weeks ago one had a NX320E go bad and quickly pull the spare off their shelf and replaced it. Have since found one in California that took a week to get and replaced the one on their shelf.

If you can it is always best to be pro-active.

Hope all works out for the best for you.

Take care and have a good Christmas Holiday.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

???????? 2020 ???? ? 11:59:05 ?.?. UTC+2, ? ?????? ?? ABLE1 ??????:

ne knows also if Caddx stoped the production of NX series? Thanks in advace , Spyros

hink that the latest v4+ can connect via NX595e lan card via ultrasync.

t with DL900 v4** can do that better... I am not sure of course... I want t o connect direct up on the NX595 in order to control polling to arc.

dle new ip/gprs modules are gone.. like nx series..

You might want to look at Enterprise over DL900

Reply to
mleuck

????????? 2020 ??? ? 11:59:05 ?.?. UTC+2, ? ????? ?? ABLE1 ??????:

yone knows also if Caddx stoped the production of NX series? Thanks in adva ce, Spyros

think that the latest v4+ can connect via NX595e lan card via ultrasync.

hat with DL900 v4** can do that better... I am not sure of course... I want to connect direct up on the NX595 in order to control polling to arc.

andle new ip/gprs modules are gone.. like nx series..

Thank you everyone for the reply and the assist and wish all of us Happy Ne w Year..

Really what is enterprise over DL900?

Reply to
spyros

?????????? 2021 ?? ??? 3:45:06 ?.?. UTC+2, ? ???? ???? mleuck ??????:

????????? 2020 ??? ? 11:59:05 ?.?. UTC+2, ? ????? ?? ABLE1 ??????:

Anyone knows also if Caddx stoped the production of NX series? Thanks in ad vace, Spyros

i think that the latest v4+ can connect via NX595e lan card via ultrasync.

that with DL900 v4** can do that better... I am not sure of course... I wa nt to connect direct up on the NX595 in order to control polling to arc.

handle new ip/gprs modules are gone.. like nx series..

- I haven't used Enterprise (we have different panel versions for NZ/Austra lia market) From the Interlogix Website:

Enterprise Downloader - Standard Features: Maintain your install base easily from one application Create custom panel templates to configure multiple panels or use default t emplates Interactive mode to easily connect to one panel at a time Create custom job templates to meet your individual needs Easily compare two accounts to identify differences Schedule batch account processing CommServer support for up to four modems Windows 10 Support

Reply to
Graeme McKenzie

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.