DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

Well then you have something to teach us...so don't ask anymore questions but PLEASE report back of your success all us dummy alarm installers & techs here would love to be enlightened by you...who doesn't know how to put a eolr on a circuit properly. Go ahead we'll all be here waiting for your return.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

I and we here have no problems...you're the one asking the questions....ALL OF US HERE ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Why do we get geniuses here like this...don't know squat about EOLRs and yet know...know...how to make a cellular phone work with a Vista panel.

Oy, oy, oy.

They're either sneaking in from Canada or So. Cal. :-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Paul from Belgium apparently has a brother

Reply to
mleuck

Wow, I haven't checked in here in a while. I see not much has changed around here. What a bunch of losers! Guess I'll keep on moving. Nothing worth much going on here. See you boys in another year, maybe.

Reply to
HighLife

for an asshole patting himself on the back you sure have your problems with things not working. You outta work now mr installer? You sure seem to have time to frequent the NG and spew your stupid remarks. Anyone who reads your posts, except for your butt buddies, can tell you're full of bullcrap!

Reply to
yp

I never asked you a question asswipe! Why would I ask a fool like you anything?

Reply to
yp

I got your winner swinging! :)))

Did I ask you a question fool? You're another butt buddy know it all big time alarm expert with nothing but bullshit to spew.

Reply to
yp

I got something for you to play with phag!

Reply to
yp

Vista panel....wow thats some 10k installer talk! Wow Wee!!

Reply to
yp

And your brother, crash phag gordon, has nuts under his chin :)))) and they're not his!!! hohohhehehhahaha

Reply to
yp

Yeah thats why you are in the NG all day...why aren't you big time installers working? I know why, because no one will hire fools like you...hahah...I will be installing my system this weekend! With GSM no landline you stupid landline lovers...big experts but a simple snip and your SOL!! What experts!!

Reply to
yp

Hey!

Reply to
alarman

Nah, this is the attention deprived, sexually frustrated 13 year old son of a network engineer, I'd bet on it.

Reply to
alarman

I really doubt you do.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I really don't need to work anymore with the RMR I have coming in, all I need to do is keep the clients I have happy. And, unlike you I don't need to install one system on a saturday...that wont work. Ha...maroon.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yeah... I see things went their usual downward spiral from here. Some professionals have pretty strong feelings about voice dialers and many DIYer's have attempted to use the "page" option to dial a cell phone with little to some success.

I consider my family to be my most precious "gift" and wouldn't consider anything but a monitored alarm system to protect them. Your self dialling security system will do you a lot of good when the carbon monoxide detector or smoke alarm goes off in the middle of the night and you're fast asleep with your cell phone turned off or "on charge" downstairs. Or worse... some creep decides to break in and winds up confronting you in your bedroom. A GSM module, a professionally installed and monitored alarm system is a small price to pay when you weigh it against the alternative "cheap solution". This is just my honest opinion (which is thankfully shared by many here). One of the regular posters here lost his son in a house fire. And I was called in to help repair a fire alarm system after a fire struck an apartment building in the wee hours of the morning several years ago. Two kids lost their lives in that one and I'll never forget it. I've kept these individuals in mind every time I service, install, or inspect a fire or burg system and won't compromise just to be the "cheaper choice".

I wish you well with your choice, but please do consider professional monitoring as a security asset rather than the liability you seem to think it is.

Regards, Frank

Reply to
Frank Olson

RHC: Frank, with this idiot, I think you are probably wasting your time. Personally, I have largely given up the polite route. For years, I carefully crafted my responses to ensure no mis-interpretation, and to ensure I didn't accidentally insult someone. However, there are some people who are so stupid they simply don't deserve any other kind or response than the ones he got. I'll go a million miles to help any alarm user, including those who unwisely choose to "self monitor"; however, stupid is as stupid does. Mark said it right on with this guy.....

Reply to
tourman

Not until she gets the bill for his system on her credit card.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

You just stepped in it. Now we know your full of crap!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.