DIY

Installing a BA system in a workplace to replace a self installed "Tattletale" alarm system.

Perhaps the "Tattletale" is a decent system - Don't know, haven't looked to far into it. But I can toll you it doesn't do much good when the door transmitter is mounted to the slab of the door, the magnet to the jamb and both on the OUTSIDE...

Reply to
JoeRaisin
Loading thread data ...

tale" alarm system. Perhaps the "Tattletale" is a decent system - Don't kno= w, haven't looked to far into it. But I can toll you it doesn't do much goo= d when the door transmitter is mounted to the slab of the door, the magnet = to the jamb and both on the OUTSIDE...

Ya Know ...... That just may work!!!!

I don't think there's a burglar stupid enough to think that anyone would be= stupid enough to do that.=20 First thing he'd think is that ..... it was some kind of a trap.=20

Or .....have you noticed any chains or shackles in a closet or the basement= ? Maybe they were trying to keep someone from getting OUT!!!!

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.