digital cable telephony

You got that right!!

(jj) ;-)

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

yah depressing ain't it? no respect, no one gives a shit. you should tell him; oh yah I forgot to tell you last month we drilled a small hole through the water main but it's ok we fixed it with epoxy...it should hold a few weeks.

| > like today had to deal with one of my favorite clients today, they have | > way | > too much money...hi def sat AND hi def cable at all tv's in the house.. | > it seems every time i turn around they want to add or change | > something...every time they change something we have to go reprogram the | > mx-850 remote controls (personally, I don't mind cause we charge 65 bucks | > an | > hour) but heck...she spent 300 bucks in reprogramming today and in a month | > we are replacing one tv with a 63 plasma or maybe a 73 dlp and a 40 plasma | > in the mbr...and we'll have to re-program the dang thing again. It gives | > me | > a headache...i just don't have the brain-space for tv stuff anymore...way | > too freekin complicated. | >

| > I told her they should just put me on a retainer, we're there almost every | > month. | | I knw what you mean. I have a couple customers like that. Always remodeling | something, can't just let it be. The contractor gives me plenty of notice | though: "Hey Jack, we've replaced three windows and need the alarm hooked | back up. Any time today would be great. Oh, by the way; last week the | plumber cut a wire by accident, looked like one of yours. He twisted it back | together though, so we could finish the drywall. Oh, and the keypads are | making this weird humming noise." | js | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.