Did I Already Say Qwest Sucks

It took 3 business days to get anybody with Qwest to get back to me about a major problem. I had given up the day before and sent a complaint off to the corporation commission.

Their first response was Why don't you contact us from your corporate email account instead of your Hotmail account. Their second response was, gee sorry. I have to stop any chance at helping you since you reported it to the corporation commission already.

JERKS !!!

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

I have often wondered how Quest , One Communications/ Choice one , Sprint/ Nextel and others are still in business. with such poor service. but as long as customers are willing to pay less than Verizon to get poor service they get what they pay for. and Verizon is not much better some days.

Reply to
nick markowitz

RHC: This is slightly off topic but germain just the same given the subject matter.

The cable company up here (Rogers) is planning to move into the security business since they do have access into a lot of homes with their Rogers cable phone. However, just as the phone company did years ago, they WILL fail because they are TOTALLY unable to understand that alarm customer will never put up with the poor and impersonal service they are used to receiving to date from large corporations. When a client's keypad is beeping, and he calls in for service, it is totally unacceptable to schedule a service call with him where the client must be home for a four hour period of time during a work day to let the service man in the home. And this service call is usually a week or two out to boot....

I don't know how many failures it's going to take until these corporate heads of state wake up and realize if they want to win in this business against 1000's of smaller dealers who prize and are proud of their service levels, they are going to have to do EVERYTHING better. Won't happen I think... the guys at the top are just never listening !! This is a service business and I really don't think large corporations would know REAL service if it fell off the shelf and hit them on the head....

My take on it anyway.....

Reply to
tourman

I'm pretty sure that by this time, there are enough talking heads in these organizations to realize what they are doing. What I think they are doing is making the money that they can, while they can, until it burns out. They aren't actually in it for the long run. .... They may have some glimmer of hope, that the "silver bullet" will be found "This" time. but I think they just plan on not actually "making" money .... but just on not "losing" money.

Reply to
Jim

Big company = Bean Counters

Small company = Customer service........

I'm pretty sure that by this time, there are enough talking heads in these organizations to realize what they are doing. What I think they are doing is making the money that they can, while they can, until it burns out. They aren't actually in it for the long run. .... They may have some glimmer of hope, that the "silver bullet" will be found "This" time. but I think they just plan on not actually "making" money .... but just on not "losing" money.

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

ATT took it in the shorts how many years ago and now you see them trying to come back in with out dealers and doing the DIY thing . Think they would have learned GE had to learn the hard way to.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.