default NX4

Is there any possible way to default an NX4 panel?

regards,

spyros

Reply to
Spyros Kintzonides
Loading thread data ...

Do not believe they can be defaulted. ran into similar situation with NX-8

Reply to
nick markowitz

It's in the manual.

The only way to default from the keypad.

• 8 0 # 9 1 0 #

Same for all Networx panels.

Good Luck

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

... i don't have the installer code neither the udl pass.... pitty... : (

thanks om ;-)

Reply to
proguard

RHC: Talk to Jim Rojas; he may be able to help

Reply to
tourman

Try using the download software. Most times the download area is wide open.

When the phone rings, press *99 to make the panel answer the phone. This works 80 percent of the time for me.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Try using the download software. Most times the download area is wide open.

When the phone rings, press *99 to make the panel answer the phone. This works 80 percent of the time for me.

formatting link

813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

I try it with dl900 but with f11 (direct connect) and the access code was not the default.... i believe its the same with *99?

Reply to
proguard

We just went through this as well. It can not be done without sending it in. We just replaced the panel, they are not that much. $38

Reply to
James B

It can be done, you just need some specialized equipment to do it. I unlock hundreds of NX boards every year.

formatting link

813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

=B5=CE=B9=CE=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE= =AC=CE=B8=CE=B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

=BC=CE=AD=CE=BD=CE=BF=CF=85 =CF=83=CE=B5 =CF=80=CE=B1=CF=81=CE=AC=CE=B8=CE= =B5=CF=83=CE=B7 -

I read the buffer at 93c86p ic but cannot locate codes at ascii. i am not familiar with nx series :-(

regards, Spyros

Reply to
proguard

Thats easy. Take a new board, or board that you know the installer code. Read it, The location of the installer code, download access code will always be in the same place. Just make sure you use the same exactly board & version.

formatting link

813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.