Could not start EntraPass Special Edition after a PC crash

EntraPass Special Edition Version 4.02 would not start after a PC ( WIN XP) crashed. The program will stop at 8% Checking Database Integrity. Error message says: Cannot verify database. You must reset your computer.

I have rebooted the PC many times. Also, have used the CD to re-install the program, and applied Kantech database utility re-checking the system many times, but still could not pass this stage. Any idea where I can approach the next step?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Willy

Reply to
Willy
Loading thread data ...

Make sure you have completely deleted old version then try new clean install some times old files will cause new install to not load

Reply to
NickMark

We have the same error response with a different issue. The software was i nstalled on a server under the local admin. The software works fine. Anot her user remotes into the server and when they try to run the software, the y get this error. Are there files stored at the user level? We have two p eople who access the software (IT Admin & backup using their own credential s).

Suggestions?

Reply to
jklawlor5

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.