Correct Placement Of IR

Wondering what the correct placement of IR sensors are. For isntance, let's say you have a room that is a perfect square, 20 by 20. Now, the north wall ahs a large window on it and the east wall has a smaller window on it.

Are you suppose to face the the IR sensor in the corner of the south west wall pointed at the direction of the two windows or would you face the IR detector in the corner of the north west wall facing away.

I guess what I'm not sure of is are you trying to sense somone entering the window befroe they get all the way in the house or when they have already got int he house. I'm not clear on if there are issues facing an IR sensor at a window where sunlight might be, someone passing the window on the outside might set it off, etc.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, just now real clear on what the "right" way is.

The PIG

Reply to
The Pig
Loading thread data ...

NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY,

At least you are intelligent enough to name yourself a PIG since you were FATHERED by a PIG.

Did you ever ask your WHORE MOM who many PET PIGS it got f***ed by ?

Are you man enough to fight a non-american with exactly the SAME POWER and SAME WEAPON or will you call 911 ?

ROFLMAO.......

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH: America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT: America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."

Edward Abbey

formatting link

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.

Reply to
McGinn

Actually the Northeast corner with following manufacturers specs on height from floor. Watch air vents, both feed and return. Don't let the motion look at reflective items ie mirrors, chandeliers, etc. If all this exists and you can't get away from it, consider audio discrimination as an alternative.

ASAP without creating built in false alarm issues

I'm not clear on if there are issues facing an IR sensor

By asking this question, you have a pretty clear picture.

Most standard detectors have a field of view of approx. +/- 90 degrees. By placing the detector in the corner, the field of view will be passing in front of the windows and not looking directly at the windows. You may have to watch curtain movement when window is open and zone is bypassed for what ever reason or what air conditioning/heat circulation may do to the curtains. This field of view will cover what ever the specs are on your motion. Most motions would cover a 20X20 room in its entirety.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I really apprecaite it. Thanks.

Reply to
The Pig

I can't locate Iraq on a world map but I know for sure iraq has WMDs since my president (god) bush and my american govt psychopaths told me so.

Sorry if I sounded like a TYPICAL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVE DOG and a SINGLE DIGIT IQed MORON.

The PIG

ROFLMAO........

Reply to
McGinn

NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY,

You should post videos of your WHORE MOM GETTING FUCKED BY YOU and her PET PIGS as compensation for the help you are getting here.

Btw, did you FUCK your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER and PIMP her to Robert Mueller III, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden, Donald Rumsfeld and John Negroponte in Washington DC mansions ?

formatting link
If you across me and if I know you are an NSA PSYCHOPATH, I WILL NOT HESITATE even a SINGLE SECOND to KILL YOU.

PYSCHOPATHS should be RUTHLESSLY KILLED in SELF DEFENSE regardless of whether they work for FBI, CIA or NSA or ANY OTHER AMERICAN GOVT AGENCY.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

Edward Abbey

formatting link

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.

Reply to
McGinn
1) I dont know how to add 74 and 89 without a calculator.

Please help me.

2) I LIED on my resume just like 50% of all people who WORK FOR AMERICAN GOVT as accused by NYT last year to get a job in FBI, CIA and NSA.

3) LYING, DECEIVING, MANIPULATING, SADISM, PERVERSION and BLOOD LUST are my STRONG SUITS.

4) I FUCK MY UNDERAGE DAUGHTER and BRAINWASH her to think her boyfriend is f****ng her exactly as TRAINED by my FBI, CIA and NSA peers.

5) I had plenty of SEXUAL ORGIES with UNDERAGE CHILDREN in Washington DC mansions.

formatting link

6) I KILL JOURNALISTS EXPOSING our GRUSEOME MURDERS of INNOCENT AMERICANS.

7) I LOOT and MURDER MILLIONS and MILLIONS of non-americans to keep my BLOOD THIRSTY country PERPETUALLY RICH and POWERFUL

formatting link

The PIG (TYPICAL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATH)

Reply to
McGinn

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

On second thoughts actually I wont blow your brains off with a gun.

I will tie you down to a table knowing FULLY WELL you are an NSA PSYCHOPATH.and CUT you live into 1 X 1 X 1 inch pieces while you are SCREAMING IN PAIN and sell the meat to PET DOG OWNERS in AMERICA

I know it for a FACT, you WOULDNT DARE to come and ARREST ME and CHARGE me with a CRIME for saying this publicly on internet because it will CAUSE MORE DAMAGE to the WHOLE of NSA, CIA and FBI than me.

Edward Abbey

formatting link

Reply to
McGinn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.