Congradulations

Yup Allen he does loves Bass

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

Nope. Wallace Shawn.

Reply to
Frank Olson

You've been the one ruining the NG for years lard-ass.

Boo-f****ng-hoo; you've finally turned Worthy against you.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Is that why you chose to end the thread about your investigation when I asked from simple yes or no answers to your history? But then it didn't suprise me. I've seen you do it before when the thread isn't going your way, you just drop out. Be careful, it could be habit forming.

I guess that

I knew that if I threw enough Bass bait out there, you couldn't help yourself but to reply sooner or later.

You have expressed your thoughts of me on this NG before and they weren't that I was higher minded, but that is OK. People that only talk and never listen will say the damnest things.

About Norm being responsible for the investigation on you by the DBPR, yes you were.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Your response to me treating you with respect is to post trash, hoping I'll eventually respond in anger? OK.

Nope. I only erred in assuming you were better than you actually are. I apologize for misjudging you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No need to respond in anger. Just respond. We were in the middle of a thread and you dropped out because you didn't want to supply simple "yes" or "no" answers to pointed questions.

Now I know where you get your "primate" anology's. It is easier for knuckle draggers to throw stones, when on the defense, than to stand up and address the situation like a man. It is no wonder people in this NG don't respect you, you don't know how to earn it. You didn't misjudge me, Robert, you just had an err in judgement when you dropped out leaving everyone waiting for your answers. Que' tenha um bom dia!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

show him he's wrong Mr Bass and answer the simple questions. prove you are an honerable man and answer the questions. please for the love of God and all that is righteous in this world, to once and for all stop this incessant bickering in this would be wonderful newsgroup, answer the questions. I beg of you. stand up for yourself like the man I suspect you are/can/should be and answer the questions. simple yes or no will suffice or you can elaborate, just answer the questions. can't we all ust get along? thank you

Reply to
joe

If we found your rock for you would you crawl back under it? You're still a nickel & dime Bass stooge who kisses ass for the sake of a buck.

Reply to
no wires showing

Guess you didn't quite follow through on the Bob Worthy due dilligence before you sent him leads huh tubby? If Worthy is such a bad guy think about the position you put those end users in. Pick one fatty A- Worthy is a bad person who you sent leads to, and now those people are in jeopardy because you didn't do your homework. B- Worthy is a good person who you sent leads to, and now you're trying to make him appear as a bad person because he busted your fat ass lying.

Either way you are the source of the trouble.

Reply to
no wires showing

Which questions?

You're the one throwing stones. If you choose to characterize yourself as a knuckle dragger I won't argue the point.

Umm, what situation? I don't have to answer to you or anyone else who posts here. You're not in charge of anything.

There are several obnoxious jerks who choose to post mostly trash in this newsgroup. Chief among them are Mugford and Olson. Mugford is obviously an old buddy of yours. If by handing him back about 10% of the vitriol he spews I've alienated you, that's your problem. Reality is I've not said anything negative to or about you for a long while. In fact, I've referred a few folks to your company.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Duhhhh!!! Doug L's got you ya, buddy!! You twist and turn like a sausage on a hot griddle. That's not a flame by the way but a metaphor that happens to fit you like a glove (damn... another one!).

No, but you'll "cut and ignore" his posts to make your point... which is usually pointless!!

Check!! And mate, Robert... You choose to ignore posts in which people challenge your blatant falsehoods and lies... Where is it I work?? What's the name of the "small distributor in Vancouver" you say I work for??

"Trash"??? How have I "trashed" this group, Robert (or posted "trash")?? Have I asked too many questions?? Demanded you provide proof for your outrageous lies too many times??

Ahhh... The new Bass "fall-back" position... Everyone that's "against you" is a "buddy of Mugford's" aren't they?? My, my, my... There's professional help for your kind of paranoia. You only have to ask (in the appropriate group of course).

As well you should... After all you can't service alarm equipment in Florida... Legally... Even the "several Brink's panels" you've recently removed... Tsk!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

How convenient Mr. BAss, you forgot the questions...... Another one of your ways to avoid the issue. Look at the post from Frank with the subject line "For Robert". The kind Mr. Olson dug the questions up for your review...... Try to answer them this time......We all want to know.

BTW....Thanks for associating me with Mr. Olsen.... Your comments though, won't get you the answers to where is it he works or, what's the name of the "small distributor in Vancouver" you say he works for?? Or, how long he's been in the business......

BTW Mr. BAss......

Where were you last weekend? Did you do any tunneling into a bank by chance.......Something about a 60 million dollar heist down there over the weekend.

Since you've admitted being a convicted felon and murderer, being a bank robber fits your M.O.

Just checking, friend......

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

"Mugford is obviously an old buddy of yours".

Define "old" Mr. BAss.

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Too much physical labour digging the tunnel. More likely he supplied the alarm system inside the vault. It didn't work.

Reply to
mikey

Touché That's one for Mikey...

I knew he was involved some way or another.

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

C. He's a responsible businessman (something entirely alien to your thinking) but he's deliberately abusive in Usenet (something very much a part of your style).

Uh, nope. That would be you and the other idiots who have tried unsuccessfully for years to make this newsgroup your private sandbox.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Brazil has 60 million dollars?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yeah.... It's all "Canadian" too... :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Robert. This tells all of us another whole story.

formatting link

Reply to
Joe #3

I would ask you to point out where you feel that I have been abusive on Usenet, however you have a way of not answering guestions when ask. Therefore, I will take it as actually I am not abusive on Usenet and that your comment was merely caused by a run away keyboard. Que' tenha um bom dia! >

And you consider me abusive....sheeze oh petes!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.